Antonio Conte (16 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Hey Antonio wake up and wake up the others too.
We are getting results by ref decisions , playing predictable and weak football ,last games.
We can and we should do much better than this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hey Antonio wake up and wake up the others too.
We are getting results by ref decisions , playing predictable and weak football ,last games.
We can and we should do much better than this.
you can't seriously expect us to be playing 100 mph football with our congested run of fixtures at the moment. Grinding out victories is also a mark of champions

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
No, not at all. But i do expect from a champion, to clear SOME matches , easily. Since the start of the year , we are struggling a little bit , aren't we? I fear this is alarming.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
conte lost his mind :mad: how the $#@! this kind of playing is going to achieve anything? it's not the players are underperforming but the system dragged the performances down, defensive wingbacks can't do any $#@! on offense, 3 ball playing defenders can't offer anything else than hoofing the ball forward, giovinco as a CF/SS :mad:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
relaxed energyless win. excellent
Yeah, it was a genius win.

- - - Updated - - -

such a good coach, getting results with minimal energy

peasants of flair and fancy here..
Stop humiliating yourself. No one wants flair and fancy here.

- - - Updated - - -

No, not at all. But i do expect from a champion, to clear SOME matches , easily. Since the start of the year , we are struggling a little bit , aren't we? I fear this is alarming.
It's all part of Conte's plan to make us look like an underdogs.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm pretty sure we were in the exact same situation last year, only we didnt have a top player in attack.

Prior to the home loss against merda we were grinding out lucky wins against the likes of Siena, Catania and Bologna.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I'm pretty sure we were in the exact same situation last year, only we didnt have a top player in attack.

Prior to the home loss against merda we were grinding out lucky wins against the likes of Siena, Catania and Bologna.
After which we fluked the Champions League and then rolled over for Bayern right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)