Antonio Conte (45 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think you're right. After all we're a team in a rebuilding phase still (in some way of course). What I mean is we're not Barca to dominate it for a long time without changes. That lack of changes makes it harder for us to win. Just like defenders learned how to defend against Asamoah the same thing is happening to whole Juve. We still win games that's right but make no mistake it's actually harder for us this season. We go down by one goal and then chase the result. Later we wonder why our players need so much rest while other teams barely ever change more than 3 players in their starting lineup.

Some people say Pirlo is not finished yet and yes that's right but we've been exposed and he's been too. Pirlo as a magnificent player works in specific circumstances and that's what Conte delivered. Now that most teams know how to play against us there are no more conditions for him to do his job. Most teams is Serie A mirror our formation which makes them worry little about our forwards as they're usually outnumbered and Pirlo has no space to do his job.

I think it's harder for us to win games this season and I don't think there's a single sane person who'd argue with that. I'm not calling for revolution but something new wouldn't hurt as it would make us less predictable. Conte's job is to find new ways of winning matches because moaning about 'buses' will do exactly the opposite he'd want to see. Every small team will try to upset us because none of those is expecting 3 points against us. One point is fine while winning is a gift. It's Juve who have to win those matches.
Now that you mentioned Pirlo who is the key player to our game, the opponents press him and wait for that opportunity when we are totally exposed to hit us when we are most vulnerable. The fact that our wingbacks hardly deliver we often see the two other central midfielders pushing wide and forward to deliver balls leaving Pirlo with a distance. It's a pattern that is repeated quite often as it is the only way we use.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Oh boy..

The only team that parked the bus a created us problems until now is Chievo and that because of Buffon.

Against Copenhagen Conte fucked up with subs but we still had a lot of chances to win the game comfortably, against Hellas I don't remember us ever having more chances to score, but the players kept fucking up in the last moment, I don't see how it's Conte fault unless someone expects him to come in and score by himself.

And I don't think we are playing at our full potential and as many others here mentioned our best form comes in the last third of the season when it really matters.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh boy..

The only team that parked the bus a created us problems until now is Chievo and that because of Buffon.

Against Copenhagen Conte fucked up with subs but we still had a lot of chances to win the game comfortably, against Hellas I don't remember us ever having more chances to score, but the players kept fucking up in the last moment, I don't see how it's Conte fault unless someone expects him to come in and score by himself.

And I don't think we are playing at our full potential and as many others here mentioned our best form comes in the last third of the season when it really matters.
excellent analysis :tup:

Buffon stopping to pretend he is david seaman , and forwards beeing that bit more clinical would allready go a pretty far way

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
are you kidding me? such season plan is not going to work on today continental football, need to hit 100% form all season long since the beginning.

moaning about not having a chance to catch breath will just make you less and less of a champion, and if you don't moan, expect to get knocked out on the group when you don't take it seriously or if you pretend to save the best for the last.

anymore excuse?

- - - Updated - - -

are you kidding me? such season plan is not going to work on today continental football, need to hit 100% form all season long since the beginning.

moaning about not having a chance to catch breath will just make you less and less of a champion, and if you don't moan, expect to get knocked out on the group when you don't take it seriously or if you pretend to save the best for the last.

anymore excuse?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
conte lost his mind :mad: how the fuck this kind of playing is going to achieve anything? it's not the players are underperforming but the system dragged the performances down, defensive wingbacks can't do any shit on offense, 3 ball playing defenders can't offer anything else than hoofing the ball forward, giovinco as a CF/SS :mad:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
can't believe this is happening, but at this rate it's probably better if conte get caught in another scandal and cut off from juve :mad: or someone really need to slam conte's head to wall so he can woke up; where the fuck is the adventurous conte in 2011/12 that wasn't scared to change the gameplan when the need arise?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
can't believe this is happening, but at this rate it's probably better if conte get caught in another scandal and cut off from juve :mad: or someone really need to slam conte's head to wall so he can woke up; where the fuck is the adventurous conte in 2011/12 that wasn't scared to change the gameplan when the need arise?
:lol2:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
please go and stick your head in the nearest blender

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)