Antonio Conte (71 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I fucking hate conte.

We simply win TO MUCH. I cant stand it. Seriously, fuck all these trophee's and records.

Seriously, fucking fire conte and hire Zeman. He'll give us the attacking good to watch football we deserve, and far more goals !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I $#@!ing hate conte.

We simply win TO MUCH. I cant stand it. Seriously, $#@! all these trophee's and records.

Seriously, $#@!ing fire conte and hire Zeman. He'll give us the attacking good to watch football we deserve, and far more goals !

You are already annoying without having to post these type of posts. So please...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It remains interesting to see

first people carve for results, but when they are getting their results, they transition oh so quickly into complaining for the quality and amusement

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It remains interesting to see

first people carve for results, but when they are getting their results, they transition oh so quickly into complaining for the quality and amusement
Take it this way, you're working in a gym right? You monster Zach work pretty hard in the gym but you're not totally satisfied because you want to do better no? You try to motivate yourself and criticize your weaknesses in-order to improve and lift more and who knows maybe one day you'll eat your coach and that 200 kg girl who works in a slow motion in-front of you because eating ice-cream isn't your thing.

That's the same story with Conte, critics aren't supposed to be a negative thing, they're not always ugly critics. If you need more explanation please don't hesitate.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wel i agree with what you say, because its about constructive criticism.

Against copenhagen, conte fucked up the subs. It cost us 2 points. We can totally criticise that. Its a mistake, it costs points, hurts the club.

Thing is, i can criticise Conte because he plays 2 african players last time. Yeah, goddamn, i want all white ! I dont care that they were much better then their teammates and deserve their place.
Same goes for demanding a more attractive formation, "cause you like the way it plays more", rather then the very succesfull, tactically astout formation, thats less spectacular

Such criticism is worthless and after a while, as annoying as my response to it

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Same goes for demanding a more attractive formation, "cause you like the way it plays more", rather then the very succesfull, tactically astout formation, thats less spectacular
have we been so successful like bayern and barca? we aren't even close to 2002-2003 juve or even less 1996-1999 / 1983-1985 juve yet.

not my fault that you're so mediocre that you accept 2 scudetti when the competition were pretty weak as being 'very successful'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)