Antonio Conte (34 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
First season: Champions without a single defeat.
Second season: Champions with being on top for 37 rounds. (only in the first round Napoli were first because of GD)

:delpiero:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
My only fear is that he might have it all too soon. The huger for success could fade away so quick. 2 seasons on top with a big margin, whats left? A season with a treble :tuttosport:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not till he gets the CL. And if we don't get a world level player in attack, I don't see us retain the scudetto, coz it's gonna be hard to keep the team motivated anyway. three in a row seems very unlikely then IMO. And I'm pretty sure, if he wants 5m after scudetti, then a season with a treble may need Juve to let him go coz I don't think they can afford much higher salaries than this. Conte to be Juve's highest paid soon enough. :agree:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
3m is good enough right now. I'd say another season before we talk about a raise. Kinda hard to offer a raise every season. He is indeed going to be out of our range soon enough if we offer him 5m this season. Although he's well within his right to ask for a raise, given the interest of other teams who would break the bank to have him on their pay roll. Speaking of which, to what extent do you people think Juve would hold onto Conte, beyond which his fee will be unaffordable? I think about 8-9m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)