Antonio Conte (45 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
From Pirlo's book:

Pirlo: "they fear us, more and more. They remind us daily, in particular Conte reminds us when he sticks a newspaper on the lockeroom door. Articles of opponents talking about us, Conte underlines with the red marker the things people say about us..."

Conte: "Lads, have you heard this guy? He said that we have weaknesses"
Team: "It's bullshit coach"
Conte: "...It might be but if we are men, we have to prove it on the pitch that he's wrong."
Conte: "...And this other guy? He swears that we'll collapse eventually"
Team replied: "This is bullshit too coach!"
Conte: "We shouldn't fall for the trap, the only way to prove it is a lie, is to win."
Conte: "Oh and have you read the last line which I underlined?"
Team: "Yes, this dumbass said that we're the most hated team in the world"
Conte: "...He's right about that, when we see him on the pitch we have to thank him for the compliment, it means that we're back"
Conte: "Remember: only those who don't win, receive sympathy from their rivals"
Team: "He also said that you're mad"
Conte: "See? After chatting a lot of rubbish, he said something true"
Conte: "Now you owe me €1.20"
Team: "Why?"

Conte: "...for the newspaper"

:lol2:
God, he truly is a perfect coach :lol:

Love him more each day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
From Pirlo's book:

Pirlo: "they fear us, more and more. They remind us daily, in particular Conte reminds us when he sticks a newspaper on the lockeroom door. Articles of opponents talking about us, Conte underlines with the red marker the things people say about us..."

Team: "It's bullshit coach"
Conte: "...It might be but if we are men, we have to prove it on the pitch that he's wrong."
Team replied: "This is bullshit too coach!"
Conte: "We shouldn't fall for the trap, the only way to prove it is a lie, is to win."
Conte: "...He's right about that, when we see him on the pitch we have to thank him for the compliment, it means that we're back"

Conte is a legend :touched:

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
“I have dealt with many Coaches in my career, but Conte is the one who surprised me the most. He needed just one speech, with many simple words, to conquer both me and Juventus. We arrived together on the Planet Juventus.
“He presented himself to us on the first day of pre-season training in the gym at Bardonecchia. He already had fire running through his veins and moved like a viper. ‘This squad, dear lads, is coming off two consecutive seventh-place finishes. It’s crazy. Shocking. I am not here for this, so it’s time to stop being crap.’
“If Arrigo Sacchi was a genius, then what is he? I expected him to be great, but not that great. I thought of a Coach with a lot of grit and charisma, but instead I discovered he has much to teach his colleagues in terms of tactics and technique.
“Going back, there is one thing I wouldn’t do again – choose the locker right next to Gigi Buffon at the Juventus Stadium, the one in front of the door,” wrote Pirlo.
“It is the most dangerous spot in Turin, especially at half-time. Conte storms in and – even when we are winning – throws anything he can get his hands on towards the wall, which is my spot. He’ll throw anything he can find, almost always plastic bottles full of water. Very fizzy water.
“He becomes a beast and is never happy, as there is always some detail that isn’t perfect and he can see in advance what could happen over the next 45 minutes.
“One time we were losing to Milan and he couldn’t get over it. ‘Against them! I can’t understand how we can’t be beating them! They even play badly.’”

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/201...ls-about-conte-and-galliani-in-autobiography/

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
From Pirlo's book:

Team: "It's bull$#@! coach"
Team replied: "This is bull$#@! too coach!"

EPIC :lol2:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Because Chelsea are dumb enough to pay that for a coach (AVB), and I suppose it gives Juve funds to afford a strong one as a potential replacement.
But what if a buyout clause didn't exist? Clubs would just approach Conte with a salary, and he was free to break his contract with Juve? With a new buyout clause, does it mean that Juve are rendered helpless if someone came and chalked up that amount? Coz there's a shitloads of clubs that can do that in the current context. Doesn't it kind of send out the wrong message? Our coach has a price, and you can have him for 20m? PsG, City, Chelsea, maybe even Utd and Madrid. Dunno, I'm in the fence about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)