Antonio Conte (175 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4139596 said:
Scweini made another assist tonight, ask any fan of Bayern and will say the same thing - when Bastian is playing bad, then Bayern is playing bad too
I agree with you.

How would you set about trying to score against Bayern?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree with you.

How would you set about trying to score against Bayern?
Play 3-5-2 against them. just like italy vs germany on the worldcup.
Defend deep, with good double markings.

Have 1 strong athletic forward and a creative one, press them hard as a unit, exploit the gaps in the middle or flank when they lose possession

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see their CBs get properly tested.
Ronaldo and co will do that in the finals

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Do you think you can really have possession against them in decent areas of the pitch?

It doesn't matter what I think. That's what you have to do to beat them. Simply relying on a lucky counter isn't going to pay off consistently. Martinez and Swiensteiger are to smart for that. You don't have to have constant possession, but you need enough to put them under pressure and generate shots.

Obviously, it doesn't happen often. Hence their record this season. But that's what I would do.:D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think it will depend on whether they win the cl this season. they might lose motivation to perform.

but on the other hand guardioala is very good at keeping his players motivated

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
watch mourinho play a modified 4-2-3-1 that actually plays as a 3-5-2 against them and wins
Bayern will win. It won't be a blowout like against Barca, but they are going to win 2-1 or 3-1. Madrid's defense is an absolute joke, and against the runs of Muller, Ribery, and Robben + the hardworking Mandzukic they will crack. Not even Mourinho can save them.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4139589 said:
Nothing to learn, it's pretty simple - close the flanks, press hard Schweini, that's it
Easier said than done. It is like saying the best way to stop Superman is Kryptonite, yet he keeps getting the better of his enemies/adversaries every time.

Knowing how to stop them is one thing; implementing a plan to effectively do so is another matter altogether.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)