Antonio Conte (72 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nope, because Asamoah isn't a winger.
I know, I have been saying that ever since we deployed him out of position. Do you want to know the excuses I heard? The funniest came in the LIVE thread where someone accused me of being racist because my ranting was not justified.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
not a natural winger, yet the best defensive leftwingback in the world. cant deny that
Maybe, maybe not. Not sure.

I know, I have been saying that ever since we deployed him out of position. Do you want to know the excuses I heard? The funniest came in the LIVE thread where someone accused me of being racist because my ranting was not justified.
:lol: I can only imagine.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we gave away near next to nothing, while scoring more then last year
it has to be said that our highest scoring games came mostly against teams that were down a man (udinese, pescara) or that had no game plan (roma, chelsea)

whenever we faced an oponenet that was well organized we struggled to impose our game play (inter, milan, shaktar home, fiorentina, parma, caliagri)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A win and draw and a loss in a week?

Hardly the end of the world.

Not exactly unusual for a side to take little while to regain its intensity and rhythm after a break - and that's compounded by Juve missing some key players just now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)