Antonio Conte (142 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well Asamoah did offer us a good defensive cover but he was inept going forward and let's be honest here, we are not creating chances.

Another thing about Asamoah, he wasn't with us last season yet we won the league undefeated.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we need wingers. our wide play whenever we play 3-5-2 is horrendous. isla was supposed to fix that somehow but he is the worst of the worst.

switch to 4-3-3

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
we need wingers. our wide play whenever we play 3-5-2 is horrendous. isla was supposed to fix that somehow but he is the worst of the worst.

switch to 4-3-3
Even when Asamoah was on form I was saying that our 3-5-2 is not offering the width it is supposed to do.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

switch to 4-3-3
considering we miss awesomoah, we should really do this, if we have a fit mirko

- - - Updated - - -

Even when Asamoah was on form I was saying that our 3-5-2 is not offering the width it is supposed to do.
we were just beating the living shit out of everything

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:agree: been hoping for that since last season.
well the issue is that all season long the 3-5-2 takes the full backs out of the play, because they are not dani alves offeensive minded. which means you are playing with 9 players at full level instead of 11.

a winger and a striker should be priorites

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
well the issue is that all season long the 3-5-2 takes the full backs out of the play, because they are not dani alves offeensive minded. which means you are playing with 9 players at full level instead of 11.

a winger and a striker should be priorites
I totally agree, at the beginning of the season I was calling our 3-5-2 a 3-3-2 because we had two missing players not offering anything in attack.

I am still waiting for Zacheryah to rub this sure victory in my face. We scored from a fucking deflection on a free kick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)