Antonio Conte (143 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
We're in a rough patch, we'll bounce back.
A win and draw and a loss in a week?

Hardly the end of the world.

Not exactly unusual for a side to take little while to regain its intensity and rhythm after a break - and that's compounded by Juve missing some key players just now.
This and this.

- - - Updated - - -

It's laughable that people are not satisfied with his comments to the media. Do you want him to tell the media that the players sucked today, they were pathetic?

Conte doesn't do that, no matter how bad we play he always makes an excuse in front of the media, but I am sure the players are hearing curses from left to right in the locker room.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Not the Conte from last year. It's like everybody just got complacent including him. Very strange for him.

He has to snap out of it. I dare say, not even our best coach this year (I know he is the coach, but you know what I mean). That honour would go to Carrera.

I really thought we would step it up with him back. But everybody got lazy. He isn't the same motivator he was last year.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Don't try to make my argument something it isn't. He is still great but if you can't see the difference between last year and this year I don't know what to say. Last year Juventus played the best football I've ever seen from this team, with an inferior squad. This year most of the games are boring and the team doesn't even try half the time. We are lucky Marotta improved the team considreably during the summer. Serie A may be weak but Lazio could win it if Conte doesnt start screaming again.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not the Conte from last year. It's like everybody just got complacent including him. Very strange for him.

He has to snap out of it. I dare say, not even our best coach this year (I know he is the coach, but you know what I mean). That honour would go to Carrera.

I really thought we would step it up with him back. But everybody got lazy. He isn't the same motivator he was last year.
no you again :lol: so when do you predict Conte gets the sack as you said last week?

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
I've never said he need to be sacked. But honestly are you as happy with him this year as you were last year?

Last year for me was magical, a season that probably won't be repated in my life time. We won not on talent but on grit and determination. We won 90% because of Conte.

To see that team so disinterested. It hurts me. I fear Conte got too cozy. While we had Carerra, we were still like last year because Conte was unjustly banned and Carerra wanted to prove himself. Now Conte got back to a cozy position and he doesn't have the same hunger as last year. I am sad to see this, this was his most important attribute. The hunger to win.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've never said he need to be sacked. But honestly are you as happy with him this year as you were last year?

Last year for me was magical, a season that probably won't be repated in my life time. We won not on talent but on grit and determination. We won 90% because of Conte.

To see that team so disinterested. It hurts me. I fear Conte got too cozy. While we had Carerra, we were still like last year because Conte was unjustly banned and Carerra wanted to prove himself. Now Conte got back to a cozy position and he doesn't have the same hunger as last year. I am sad to see this, this was his most important attribute. The hunger to win.
you said last week Conte will get sacked before the end of this season.

so lets just sack our miracle worker and go back to the days of hiring mid table mediocre managers. yeah?

sounds like a shit plan

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
One thing is obvious, we have lost the quick style of play, with quick short pasess and great movement form last season.Just remember how we played against Parma on home ground at the start of the last season any many other games.Also we had weaker team then now, I wonder why we slow our game down.

Jul 1, 2010
One thing is obvious, we have lost the quick style of play, with quick short pasess and great movement form last season.Just remember how we played against Parma on home ground at the start of the last season any many other games.Also we had weaker team then now, I wonder why we slow our game down.
Complacency, from both Conte and our team.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
you said last week Conte will get sacked before the end of this season.

so lets just sack our miracle worker and go back to the days of hiring mid table mediocre managers. yeah?

sounds like a $#@! plan
I said he will get the sack before the end of the season. But that was a hyperbole altough losing against Celtic and Lazio would quickly change the minds of people and the miracle worker Conte. And to make it clear this is far from my wish I want him to be our Ferguson. But for that to happen he needs to stay hungry. And I don't see the hunger in him right now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The only thing I'm mad about are all those constant unforced errors by our players. We're getting so vulnerable on counter attacks. We don't seem to be playing with the same intensity and determination as last season. At first I thought it's because we matured our game since we were still winning. Now I can sense that we're maybe getting lazier.

Antonio needs to wake the players up. Nothing is to be taken for granted.

And please, stop the knee jerking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)