Antonio Conte (154 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You think there is no match fixing in other leagues?
Think it varies.

I believe that agreed mutually beneficial draws happen all the time all over the place (such as the main game involving Siena/Conte in this thing), but I'm not sure I'd go as far as branding that match fixing as such.

I don't think games being bought/influenced by criminal gangs/betting rings are a particularly widespread issue in most major European leagues.

Can some moderator close this thread and open a thread about the scandal?
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/33019-(Less)-New-betting-Scandal-in-Italy-(Giuseppe-Signoriopoli)

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We can't be running scared. As champions of Italy we need to be addressing this straight up. The way Agnelli and Conte handle this will be important. As things stand, I think we are overreacting because of the implications but in fact they mean nothing because Conte is not a protagonist in this thing.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
We all know the Italian justice system is a joke. 300 will be arrested, 5 indicted, and 2 convicted. On Appeal, both convictions will be overturned. Very predictable. We should all be outraged that authorities can search a man's home when he is not there, simply because some criminal mentioned his name in an investigation.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What I think all this actually is, is a reaction to Juve being upfront about their 30 titles and the third star. Its so simple to float the thought of a second Calciopoli for the club and all the implications it would have. This is just another way of creating an issue around thhe clubs success. Unfortunately for the people behind this, uts not going anywhere.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
I can´t imagine how mad Conte should be. Imagine that the police got in his house in the middle of the night and he has a little daughter. Must be really traumatic. As a parent I would be about to turn sth into fire. Specially because he has not been part of the investigation so far...

---------- Post added 28.05.2012 at 11:51 ----------

Also I was thinking, imagine being Suarez, Van Persie, Higuaín and read this, they are fucking our summer Mercato ... Even when nothing come out of this, the damage is already done ... AGAIN.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I can´t imagine how mad Conte should be. Imagine that the police got in his house in the middle of the night and he has a little daughter. Must be really traumatic. As a parent I would be about to turn sth into fire. Specially because he has not been part of the investigation so far...

---------- Post added 28.05.2012 at 11:51 ----------

Also I was thinking, imagine being Suarez, Van Persie, Higuaín and read this, they are fucking our summer Mercato ... Even when nothing come out of this, the damage is already done ... AGAIN.
I think it was during the day. Conte was not at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)