Antonio Conte (108 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So fucking tired of this shit! Move to fucking France, Germany, England even Portugal ffs!!!! This should seriously be considered! Agnelli should threaten the FIGC of moving out of the league the same way Bayern Munich threaten to move out of the Bundesliga. Seriously they're gonna get scared shitless! Serie A without Juve is nothing! And they know it to! Juventus' role in Italy is sooo important it's not even funny, whether it's to bring competition within the league, being the BoogeyMan of the league, producing a huge percentage of the National Team's players. Are the FIGC ready to loose that?

Jul 1, 2010
So fucking tired of this shit! Move to fucking France, Germany, England even Portugal ffs!!!! This should seriously be considered! Agnelli should threaten the FIGC of moving out of the league the same way Bayern Munich threaten to move out of the Bundesliga. Seriously they're gonna get scared shitless! Serie A without Juve is nothing! And they know it to! Juventus' role in Italy is sooo important it's not even funny, whether it's to bring competition within the league, being the BoogeyMan of the league, producing a huge percentage of the National Team's players. Are the FIGC ready to loose that?
Portugal is as bad or worse than Italy in that regard.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
If Capello wasn't banned/prosecuted, Conte hardly will be. So here is another image to highlight the need to

This has nothing to do with Juve the same way Real Madrid didn't have anything to do with Calciopoli back when Capello was with them.

Rather hate the timing though. What the hell were they thinking with doing this shit right before the Euros? Are they this idiotic? Or are they simply superstitious fucks that think it will bring the Italian NT good luck? Probably both.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Of course he wasn't, otherwise those policemen would be dead.
:lol:

--

Let's just calm down and wait for the press conference. I doubt anything will happen at all, let alone to Juve... It was all about Siena, there is no way it will affect our title or champions league football.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
:lol:

--

Let's just calm down and wait for the press conference. I doubt anything will happen at all, let alone to Juve... It was all about Siena, there is no way it will affect our title or champions league football.
Having you coach under investigation for corruption affects Juve .... In the media is all about Juve ...

I have just listened Martin Caceres in an interview talking about this, saying he has nothing to do, that Juve has nothing to do, that he trust Conte..... the damage is awful

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The media just need something to write about and if they add Juventus to their articles about Siena, looking back to 06, they sell more papers. The media always try to start some sort of shitstorm. Let's just calm down and wait for the press conference this evening... I'm sure we'll be fine.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
The media just need something to write about and if they add Juventus to their articles about Siena, looking back to 06, they sell more papers. The media always try to start some sort of shitstorm. Let's just calm down and wait for the press conference this evening... I'm sure we'll be fine.
Well to be honest, this forum too needs some of the BS that the media is making up every now and then. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 90)