Antonio Conte (30 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If they ban Conte even though they have no evidence, I'll be officially done with Serie A.
I've said the exact same thing to myself, but I don't know if I'll be able to follow through with it. Because in a way it would give an even greater incentive to keep on supporting Juve, the team everyone is out to damage. But yeah, it has definitely crossed my mind. Like, what's the point?

But...Juve per sempre is the way to go.

Jul 1, 2010
Are you going to support ManShitty or PSG in that case?

You seem more like a PSG guy to be honest. :D
Ligue 1 is garbage and I can't stand the EPL. If I were to stop watching Italian football, I'd probably watch Boca and Montreal(MLS).

After what they did to us in 2006, I never thought something like this could ever happen again. Well, I underestimated Italy's corruption it seems...

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I've said the exact same thing to myself, but I don't know if I'll be able to follow through with it. Because in a way it would give an even greater incentive to keep on supporting Juve, the team everyone is out to damage. But yeah, it has definitely crossed my mind. Like, what's the point?

But...Juve per sempre is the way to go.
I will just stop watching sports :(!

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Ligue 1 is garbage and I can't stand the EPL. If I were to stop watching Italian football, I'd probably watch Boca and Montreal(MLS).

After what they did to us in 2006, I never thought something like this could ever happen again. Well, I underestimated Italy's corruption it seems...
But it's fuccking typicalllllllllllll!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Am I starting to see things or are there some fake fans in here? :p
It's been 6 years of torment, and banning Conte would just add a feeling of total helplessness, that's all I'm saying. Thoughts of "what would be the point?" has occured. But they are just whispers, thoughts, and they go away as soon as they come. If they f*ck with us this time, I'll become even more devoted. Juve is the one and only, there is no other club :boxing:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'll continue supporting Juve but I won't watch Serie A anymore if it happens.
Wot, is that even possible?

---------- Post added 28.05.2012 at 19:11 ----------

It's been 6 years of torment, and banning Conte would just add a feeling of total helplessness, that's all I'm saying. Thoughts of "what would be the point?" has occured. But they are just whispers, thoughts, and they go away as soon as they come. If they f*ck with us this time, I'll become even more devoted. Juve is the one and only, there is no other club :boxing:
Why didn't you say it straight away then? :p

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
FIGC is the mafia. One day, someone in the European Union will recognize and the Italian government will be forced to prosecute them. Giancarlo Abete will be hanged upside down in Piazza San Carlo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People need to differentiate between 'FIGC mafia' and the people who are actually turning this into an anti-Juve shitstorm, as always; the Italian media. So far the FIGC are nothing to do with calcio scommese. As usual they stood idle and a situation developed right under their noses.

As is stands officially there is simply an allegation that Bonucci and Conte might know about betting practices, it's nothing more than that.

That the media are dragging us through the mud at every opportunity is another issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)