Antonio Conte (103 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
Conte:

I'll start by saying that my football history is there for all to see. I have always shown integrity and honesty. You can also ask my opponents who is Antonio Conte. I always want to win, but always with certain values. I was assault in front of my wife and my daughter, for my integrity. With Siena we won the championship with three rounds in advance, with great sacrifice and great satisfaction. I reiterate my absolute non involvement in any event, mine and my players. Nobody and nothing will ruin that season. Today I received a notice: I have been investigated for association with the crime. They had a search warrant. I read the decision and saw the few written words. The first question is: how come I was not called by the prosecutor before becoming a suspect? I waited for this. I think I said everything. Happy holidays to everyone, because mine will be

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Where are those fags sucking Berlusconi and Morattis cocks in Europe "for the good of italian football"? Where the fuck are you now? We're the only ones trying to do smth constructive in this shithole of a country and look how they treat us... Italy is indeed a petty 3rd world country...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can't get over how much bullshit this is. Like seriously, what the fuck is Juve supposed to do? Not win ever again? Those motherfuckers keep taking it too far. I don't care about the media, fuck them and let them talk all the shit they want but when the cops harass our coach over some fucking bullshit, that's just ridiculous. Fucking cunts.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
the only way to be untouchable is to become permanent protagonists in CL ever yseason, that'll shut them the hell up (at least neutrals will know what's what and who's who).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 86)