Antonio Conte (86 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We were still regulars in CL. Are you saying we should start making the final and winning regularly? That's next to impossible and I don't see it happening anytime soon.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
dude we were shit in CL during Capello years... that's how doubts started "how come a team who becomes italian champions with 91 pnts can hardly get past Werder Bremen?"
But we went every year to the knockout rounds.

Don't go throwing out a point and then back off it with all sorts of qualifiers like some kind of lawyer here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
are u guys seriously gonna argue with me that we choked hard in CL since Lippi's last season?
No, falling apart as we did to Bayern under Ferrara was choking. The rest was skating by.

So who do you define as a "permanent protagonist in the CL"? Barca?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventus doesn't need the FIGC like they need us...Just gtfo of that shithole! Fucking cunts!

Don't they feel any shame what's so ever?! There is finally an Italian coach that can potentially be a GREAT coach, Lippi\Trap\Capello kinda great, and they are lynching him in his FIRST season! Agnelli should pull a Bayern on them and threaten to leave if shit like this keeps on going.

Calcio is pure shit after 06. After we got relegated, there was a Merda dominance for 5 years, 2010-11 was super shit there was no competition whatsoever, and now there is this happening. I really don't understand why they wanna destroy their own league like this?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 72)