Antonio Conte (162 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He had no intention of getting the ball.

However, he was just trying to trip Van Bommel to stop a counter attack.

The challenge wasn't one that there was any danger of causing injury with.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Red, i dont quite remember exactly how the challenge looked like, cause after Matri's goal i was too damn excited and wasnt following the game so carefully, but from what i do remember i dont think that it was such a bad foul that deserved a straight red card......maybe im wrong, im waiting for gifs or vid's or pic's to clear my doubts.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Red, i dont quite remember exactly how the challenge looked like, cause after Matri's goal i was too damn excited and wasnt following the game so carefully, but from what i do remember i dont think that it was such a bad foul that deserved a straight red card......maybe im wrong, im waiting for gifs or vid's or pic's to clear my doubts.
tackle from behind is a straight red by the rule books for many years now

refs do not follow that if you play the ball, buit in essence it's nearly impossible to get the ball without touching the opponent before so almost everytime a foul at least a yellow (even when red if you followed the rule book strictly)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
CONTE = BOSS!!

Apparently ubcle fester was furious with Agnelli and the referee director and after the first half told them this:

"Ecco cosa succede quando si piange"

"That's what happens when you cry"

+ dropping a couple of V bombs. To which Conte responded:

"Da che pulpito, siete la mafia del calcio"

"From that pulpit, you are the mafia of football"

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it...prova-tv.shtml

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Balls. Conte has got them.

I kinda fear for his life tho, never know what to expect from these cunts... we've been too respectful towards them lately... finally they're shown their place... and they are in fact in shock lol

well, get used to it, bastards, no more playing nice likable guys.. we're back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 158)