Antonio Conte (55 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Only reason why i belive we can win scudetto is because serie a , started in september !

All Serei A's wich started in september , Juve won all of them .

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
5 matches played and the Italian media have already crowned us title challengers. I like Conte and am satisfied with what I have seen so far, but the hype has gone into overdrive.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So basically we should believe in the scudetto because we have some decent players in some postions, like Lippi's team...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still don't know why people are even mentioning the scudetto. We haven't hit rough times yet so we haven't seen a true test of Conte/ his side's metal.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I still don't know why people are even mentioning the scudetto. We haven't hit rough times yet so we haven't seen a true test of Conte/ his side's metal.
Mettle. :p

You're right though. Remember Ferrara won his first 4 straight. Ranieri before than had us 3 points behind Inter at Christmas. Del Neri went 17 straight undefeated and we were talking of the Scudetto before the Parma disaster in January.

Way too early to speak of titles.

PS: 96 onwards Lippi had a secret weapon - ZZ

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
In a year like this wouldve taken a more proven Capello, Ancellotti, maybe even a Ranieri over Conte. But if the five matches are evidence of anything, then id nay take them over him because I would want the team to play exactly the way they are. This guy is as grounded as he is aware. As tactically flamboyant as he is aggressive. And as Juve at heart as he is a work ethic magnet.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Mettle. :p

You're right though. Remember Ferrara won his first 4 straight. Ranieri before than had us 3 points behind Inter at Christmas. Del Neri went 17 straight undefeated and we were talking of the Scudetto before the Parma disaster in January.

Way too early to speak of titles.

PS: 96 onwards Lippi had a secret weapon - ZZ
Absolutely true, but with Ranieri, Ferrara, Zac and Delneri we never showed heart and determination like we showed it with Conte. Strong pressing and aggressiveness too, and probably that is the main reason we all think and talk about scudetto.

And another thing, we are juventini and we must do that. For Juventus everything less then scudetto is a catastrophe.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
'Tactically flamboyant'? What does that even mean?

He's already ditched his much publicized 4-4-2 for a strange 4-5-1 which does not favor either of his preferred strikers.

Kep differences are Pirlo, Lichsteiner and an all-round more athletic team with the feel-good factor/optimism of a new home/season.

Conte's managerial skills are not as big a factor right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)