Antonio Conte (58 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So classy of Conte to go and hug every player after the game. You can just see that he has connected with the players so much. They listen to him, they respect him, and that is the most important thing. FORZA JUVE!!!! ...... fuck, i cant believe how we owned Milan, we were so Barca-like last night, so frightening, so scary, so incredible..... I dont remember when was the last time i felt like this for a game. And the stadium......... shiiiiiiiiiiit, so unbelievable!!!!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So classy of Conte to go and hug every player after the game. You can just see that he has connected with the players so much. They listen to him, they respect him, and that is the most important thing. FORZA JUVE!!!! ...... fuck, i cant believe how we owned Milan, we were so Barca-like last night, so frightening, so scary, so incredible..... I dont remember when was the last time i felt like this for a game. And the stadium......... shiiiiiiiiiiit, so unbelievable!!!!
:)

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Congratulations Conte on not succumbing to the 2 striker pressure (hmmm wonder what that's all about). Sure, do it if it's neccessary, because our wingers aren't that special... but don't sacrifice your job for it, like your old mate Ciro lol.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
So classy of Conte to go and hug every player after the game. You can just see that he has connected with the players so much. They listen to him, they respect him, and that is the most important thing. FORZA JUVE!!!! ...... fuck, i cant believe how we owned Milan, we were so Juve-like last night, so frightening, so scary, so incredible..... I dont remember when was the last time i felt like this for a game. And the stadium......... shiiiiiiiiiiit, so unbelievable!!!!
fixed

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i disagree with people highlighting the potential bad sides of conte's driven sideline coaching

we have no captain on the field.
No one has a real influence.

conte however, is both coach and captain from the side.
untill one of the players steps up, or we get a captain on the field, he will keep doing this and it will greatly benefit the team

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
i disagree with people highlighting the potential bad sides of conte's driven sideline coaching

we have no captain on the field.
No one has a real influence.

conte however, is both coach and captain from the side.
untill one of the players steps up, or we get a captain on the field, he will keep doing this and it will greatly benefit the team
Agree 1million % I would take a coach like Conte over any other. Shit people here love mouhrinio and he does the same

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
You think? I'm afraid some players will start not taking him too seriously, once results don't go our way.
If his reaction to winning AND losing, is keeping it cool. THEN we have a real problem. Players need to feel that they achieved something! Of course they're loving this, and loving the media attention, and would kill themselves again on the field to experience it again and again!

The was a MASSIVE three points they snatched right there and deserve all this love and recognition.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
If his reaction to winning AND losing, is keeping it cool. THEN we have a real problem. Players need to feel that they achieved something! Of course they're loving this, and loving the media attention, and would kill themselves again on the field to experience it again and again!

The was a MASSIVE three points they snatched right there and deserve all this love and recognition.
Bear hugging every single player is hardly keeping it cool. But Conte's attitude is correct. Yes the team won a game. Yes it was against Milan. But it's still worth three points, and Juve have achieved nothing yet. That is the truth. The season has just started. All that is achieved is a good start. We've done that with Ciro. But look how that ended.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Bear hugging every single player is hardly keeping it cool. But Conte's attitude is correct. Yes the team won a game. Yes it was against Milan. But it's still worth three points, and Juve have achieved nothing yet. That is the truth. The season has just started. All that is achieved is a good start. We've done that with Ciro. But look how that ended.
Im pretty sure you didn't understand what thirdstar was saying. He said if conte's reaction was keeping it cool then we would have a problem , not that his reaction was keeping it cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)