Antonio Conte (36 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like some said.... we need to judge him after we receive a blow or two.

We need to remember that in prev seasons.... we played ok for the matches we could win...but after the first defeats we went shaky....and after the trashings we simply surrendered. If he can keep the team focused and hungry even after our first defeats, then we can say that he is an improvement from the previous coaches.

But we have to admit that we are for sure playing better football than in previous seasons. At least we have a more reliable defense and above everything, a reliable midfield... which IMO is the key to succeed in football. If he continue inspiring our players, and convincing them about the importance of the name juventus... ill be ok with him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The thing I like about Conte and I think I've mentioned it before is his ability to use different formations. For Parma he used 4-2-4 and then at the end he changed to 4-3-3, against Milan and Catania 4-1-4-1. It's very different from Ranieri's or Del Neri's style and even Capello's who always, except in the some games where he was pressured to put trident Del-Trez-Ibra, used 4-4-2. Lippi did the same thing in 01/02, when he started with 4-4-2, but changed it in 4-3-1-2 which brouht us success. Not that Conte can be compared with Lippi who is probably the best coach we ever had, but I find myself believing more in his system than I was in previous seasons.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Like some said.... we need to judge him after we receive a blow or two.

We need to remember that in prev seasons.... we played ok for the matches we could win...but after the first defeats we went shaky....and after the trashings we simply surrendered. If he can keep the team focused and hungry even after our first defeats, then we can say that he is an improvement from the previous coaches.

But we have to admit that we are for sure playing better football than in previous seasons. At least we have a more reliable defense and above everything, a reliable midfield... which IMO is the key to succeed in football. If he continue inspiring our players, and convincing them about the importance of the name juventus... ill be ok with him.
If the prediction I came with before the season start is true, then we won't receive no blows. Undefeated season, here we go.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In todays game he tried Del Piero as regista and Quaqliarela as winger. Maybe another of Conte's ideas for the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)