Antonio Conte (36 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
4-2-4/4-4-2 but with the top four being interchangeable. We've talked about this before, we're nothing like them, except for the pressing. Our wings don't really do anything and Pirlo is the only one who gives assists.

I personally like Barca's style a lot more tbh.(than United's of course)
More like can't do anything (but literally of course this is not true).

That's why Conte wanted Perotti and Nani. Both are game changers on their own, Juve's attack will rely on these two if they're bought.
I think Conte is flexible so that's why Juve don't rely on wingers too much for now. Remember in the preason how Pasquato became one of the most used point of attack (how's the guy now btw). Once Elia and Chelo settled ini, we will see what was Conte really picturing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, hopefuully Elia offers something.

I don't know how Pasquato's doing, think he got an injury? Or maybe scored. Not sure.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
4-2-4/4-4-2 but with the top four being interchangeable. We've talked about this before, we're nothing like them, except for the pressing. Our wings don't really do anything and Pirlo is the only one who gives assists.

I personally like Barca's style a lot more tbh.(than United's of course)
I'm sure that will change quickly with new personnel. Barca's style is over rated because its based on flair and fluid passing but I like a team with a lot more grit and physicality. You can have that without compromising skillful, fluid football but pressing and constant physicality is essential.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Press conferance.

Conte: "Against Bologna I saw a team that never gave up, always pushed for the win, and were disappointed at the result

We’ll look to win in Catania, it depends greatly on us and our approach

I’ll pick the best possible side, I want players who are well-adjusted to the system and ready to play

We’ve shown many good things in the last few games, but we can and must improve as far as other things go

It’s too early to make judgements, it’s a difficult championship and the points we’ve already taken have been hard-fought

This Juventus team gives very little away thanks to the whole team, not just the defence

I've always wanted to manage Juventus, I'm where I want to be and I only think about the present"

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
That's one long message. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm sure that will change quickly with new personnel. Barca's style is over rated because its based on flair and fluid passing but I like a team with a lot more grit and physicality. You can have that without compromising skillful, fluid football but pressing and constant physicality is essential.
I wouldn't call it overrated, but both systems can be equally effective with the right players.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I think Conte likes Pepe because of his workrate, he's trying to get tht across to the other players. Pepe's no world class winger, but he's decent enough for a few games a season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)