Antonio Conte (156 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
We might have conceded a second consecutive draw and are starting to slip away from the top already.
But it doesnt matter tome, because i have seen an attacking plan.
A freaking attacking plan!!!! Do you know what this means???

Conte > CR, Zacche, Ferrara and DN put together!!
We didnt have an attacking plan since Capello days...

Finally the time is working to our favor and our team is improving!!
Also Conte has also earned my respects by dropping the Italian wingers and by trying a new formation/scheme.

It doesnt matter if it wasnt 100% in the first game, what it matters, is that we have a thinking COACH!
i agree :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We might have conceded a second consecutive draw and are starting to slip away from the top already.
But it doesnt matter tome, because i have seen an attacking plan.
A freaking attacking plan!!!! Do you know what this means???

Conte > CR, Zacche, Ferrara and DN put together!!
We didnt have an attacking plan since Capello days...

Finally the time is working to our favor and our team is improving!!
Also Conte has also earned my respects by dropping the Italian wingers and by trying a new formation/scheme.

It doesnt matter if it wasnt 100% in the first game, what it matters, is that we have a thinking COACH!
holy shit you changed your tune! who hacked your account?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah. I'm with Cronios' original conspiracy theory. Conte must have heard him, because clearly this match was designed to showcase how much he wanted Elia to fail and to make a god of Giaccherini. :(

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
glad he took my advice :D
I see it now:

Cronios: Do you come here often?
Girl: Sometimes.
Cronios: Where are you from?
Girl: Italy
Cronios: :sergio:
Cronios: Blatant nationalism and Ital-Juve project at its worst! You are a pawn, in a plot that will favor mediocre Italians, in favor of better players, with better potential, that would give us even better performances and results. The dream has ended. I'm rather disgusted of the blatant favorism due to nationality... Our stadium is tiny, not to mention our grass looks really terrible. Our forwards are playing way too deep, Del Piero had to sprint from the center. All of this is the fault of the bloodsucking Agnellis, who are italian, meaning that you are also at fault...
Girl: You're cute :) Wanna fuck?
Cronios: ... OK :shifty:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I see it now:

Cronios: Do you come here often?
Girl: Sometimes.
Cronios: Where are you from?
Girl: Italy
Cronios: :sergio:
Cronios: Blatant nationalism and Ital-Juve project at its worst! You are a pawn, in a plot that will favor mediocre Italians, in favor of better players, with better potential, that would give us even better performances and results. The dream has ended. I'm rather disgusted of the blatant favorism due to nationality... Our stadium is tiny, not to mention our grass looks really terrible. Our forwards are playing way too deep, Del Piero had to sprint from the center. All of this is the fault of the bloodsucking Agnellis, who are italian, meaning that you are also at fault...
Girl: You're cute :) Wanna fuck?
Cronios: ... OK :shifty:
:lol: +REP

Aug 1, 2003
was toni named in the squad? what happened to the bloke, I'd imagine he would be best suited for this game.

agree on most points regarding conte's team selection, could be better, but also notice that Juve hasn't played incredibly ridiculous/retarded - the spirit is there. although we're still drawing, as far as I know though tactically unwise the fact that he is slowly testing things out (ie todays formation) shows that conte's willing to learn.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Conte: 'Juve are still growing'

Antonio Conte again warned Juventus fans their draw in Catania was a step towards growth. “We’ve got a long way to go.”
The Bianconeri had been named as potential Scudetto winners after a strong start to the campaign, but have been held to two consecutive 1-1 results by Bologna and Catania.

“We’ve got a long way to go, because after finishing seventh for two years on the trot you cannot think about winning the Scudetto straight away,” said the Coach.

“We know that there are other teams in better shape than we are. We’ve got to keep our feet on the ground and work hard, trying to improve regardless of our current position in the table.

“We don’t want to take anyone for a ride by talking about the Scudetto.”

Catania had taken the lead at the Stadio Massimino before Juve fought back with Milos Krasic.

“It would be unfair to say the goal was down to an error from our defence, as Gonzalo Bergessio made an important run to cut in front of his marker. We will certainly analyse it and try to reach our conclusions, as we always do.”

Conte also surprised by changing his tactical system to a 4-2-3-1 with Alessandro Matri the lone striker.

“We have the option of adjusting the formation considering the midfielders in our squad and that makes us more unpredictable for our opponents. I know that I can use this alternative during a game and not just from the start.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)