Antonio Conte (95 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It's not actually so bad IMO, I believe our defense had a terrible day... I mostly refer to Chiellini there.

Chiellini - Barzagli - Licht are good enough to handle the season, it's our LB that's weak. If Chiellni gets his old form I think we have the best defense in league (And no, I don't rate Abate/Antonini on Milan's side).
Inter's first team defense would still be better in every position. Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Zanetti. 2 years ago they were the best in the world, I am sure with a coach like ranieri they can be best in serie A for 2 more seasons

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I am going to exaggerate and say we are in a crisis.

Yes we are able to maintain 60% possession, but we hardly create clear-cut chances, just really half-chances, and our defence is in complete shambles.

Every season feels like ground-hog day now.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I'll decide after the Milan game whether we are in a "crisis" or not.
ATM, Milan game will show us probably nothing, because we will be fired up like we were in recent seasons. We would win, think we're flying high and than comes slap in the face against Chievo or Cesena for example. We must improve our game against smaller clubs and than we can judge our form in general playing against bigger ones.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We do create decent amount of chances, but we also fail to capitalize on many of them.
Which wouldn't be so bad if we wouldn't concede all the time. We end up having to go gung ho.

Btw, that thing about passing it out the back and not going long completely went out the window the first time we faced an aggressive team.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
ATM, Milan game will show us probably nothing, because we will be fired up like we were in recent seasons. We would win, think we're flying high and than comes slap in the face against Chievo or Cesena for example. We must improve our game against smaller clubs and than we can judge our form in general playing against bigger ones.
:tup: The smaller teams are always our downfall.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Which wouldn't be so bad if we wouldn't concede all the time. We end up having to go gung ho.

Btw, that thing about passing it out the back and not going long completely went out the window the first time we faced an aggressive team.
Might be because our CB's are pretty bad at playing the ball. Conte needs to work on the defense, the mid and attack can hold their own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)