Antonio Conte (152 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2002
We might have conceded a second consecutive draw and are starting to slip away from the top already.
But it doesnt matter tome, because i have seen an attacking plan.
A freaking attacking plan!!!! Do you know what this means???

Conte > CR, Zacche, Ferrara and DN put together!!
We didnt have an attacking plan since Capello days...

Finally the time is working to our favor and our team is improving!!
Also Conte has also earned my respects by dropping the Italian wingers and by trying a new formation/scheme.

It doesnt matter if it wasnt 100% in the first game, what it matters, is that we have a thinking COACH!
for only 2 changes? it didn't take you much to be convinced. though I'm not sure if you're serious :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Our team showed character in the second half. The result was disappointing but the display in the second half was what I had barely seen last season. We never stopped attacking, we finished the game with 67% of possession. The new signings have improved our team but I think Conte is the real difference maker :tup:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Our team showed character in the second half. The result was disappointing but the display in the second half was what I had barely seen last season. We never stopped attacking, we finished the game with 67% of possession. The new signings have improved our team but I think Conte is the real difference maker :tup:
:tup:

But somebody should be able to score the goals and win these games for us.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,009
    It's not actually so bad IMO, I believe our defense had a terrible day... I mostly refer to Chiellini there.

Chiellini - Barzagli - Licht are good enough to handle the season, it's our LB that's weak. If Chiellni gets his old form I think we have the best defense in league (And no, I don't rate Abate/Antonini on Milan's side).

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I see it now:

Cronios: Do you come here often?
    Girl: Sometimes.
    Cronios: Where are you from?
    Girl: Italy
    Cronios: :sergio:
    Cronios: Blatant nationalism and Ital-Juve project at its worst! You are a pawn, in a plot that will favor mediocre Italians, in favor of better players, with better potential, that would give us even better performances and results. The dream has ended. I'm rather disgusted of the blatant favorism due to nationality... Our stadium is tiny, not to mention our grass looks really terrible. Our forwards are playing way too deep, Del Piero had to sprint from the center. All of this is the fault of the bloodsucking Agnellis, who are italian, meaning that you are also at fault...
    Girl: You're cute :) Wanna fuck?
    Cronios: ... OK :shifty:
    :lol:

We all love Cronios :)
    :tup:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    It's not actually so bad IMO, I believe our defense had a terrible day... I mostly refer to Chiellini there.

Chiellini - Barzagli - Licht are good enough to handle the season, it's our LB that's weak. If Chiellni gets his old form I think we have the best defense in league (And no, I don't rate Abate/Antonini on Milan's side).
    Disagree there, i think we really suffer from the set pieces and our 2 center-backs are to blame for that (specifically Chiellini). I'd rather see Chiellini on the LB and a new "quality" CB in his place.

I really think Chiellini have a serious postioning problems and its exposed much more in set pieces.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I think it'd work very good once Chiellni becomes his old self.

There's no club in Italy that has a good backline, or 4 good players in defense.
    As Juvejay pointed out, he is not used to the higher tempo and the movement required with out current play approach, he neither moves with the ball nor off the ball.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Disagree there, i think we really suffer from the set pieces and our 2 center-backs are to blame for that (specifically Chiellini). I'd rather see Chiellini on the LB and a new "quality" CB in his place.

I really think Chiellini have a serious postioning problems and its exposed much more in set pieces.
    That's because he's too static as CB.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I see it now:

Cronios: Do you come here often?
    Girl: Sometimes.
    Cronios: Where are you from?
    Girl: Italy
    Cronios: :sergio:
    Cronios: Blatant nationalism and Ital-Juve project at its worst! You are a pawn, in a plot that will favor mediocre Italians, in favor of better players, with better potential, that would give us even better performances and results. The dream has ended. I'm rather disgusted of the blatant favorism due to nationality... Our stadium is tiny, not to mention our grass looks really terrible. Our forwards are playing way too deep, Del Piero had to sprint from the center. All of this is the fault of the bloodsucking Agnellis, who are italian, meaning that you are also at fault...
    Girl: You're cute :) Wanna fuck?
    Cronios: ... OK :shifty:
    :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 145)