Antonio Conte (156 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Very bad decision by Conte by playing 4-5-1. Vidal is not a playmaker, neither we have many creative players to play Pirlo that deep.

Keep the 4-4-2 Conte. Start Krasic, Pepe and Elia should be a super-sub. Matri needs another striker beside him. Del Piero/Quagliarella - Matri for Milan.

Also, Vidal - Pirlo.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Whatever he was trying with Vidal playing him as an attacking midfielder, I didn't like it. It also took him too long to introduce two forwards to the game IMO.
agree..

and he shouldnt subbed matri with DP... matri and DP should played until 80 mins and after that he should have subbed Quag with matri.IMO

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We might have conceded a second consecutive draw and are starting to slip away from the top already.
But it doesnt matter tome, because i have seen an attacking plan.
A freaking attacking plan!!!! Do you know what this means???

Conte > CR, Zacche, Ferrara and DN put together!!
We didnt have an attacking plan since Capello days...

Finally the time is working to our favor and our team is improving!!
Also Conte has also earned my respects by dropping the Italian wingers and by trying a new formation/scheme.

It doesnt matter if it wasnt 100% in the first game, what it matters, is that we have a thinking COACH!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
somehow i believe that Conte will be a great coach.. he just lacks exp but the signs are there.. he really got the potential to be something huge.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He seems to start games with either poor personnel or a bad formation which explains poor starts in almost every game we have played so far. Play the best players in the 4-4-2 consistently and I think our results will look much more consistent. If we want to make CL we're going to have to win two halves in a row.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't understand why he chose DP over Quag! Comfort zone I'd imagine. This Quag thing is staring to worry me. Is he unfit? Surely, his intro can't be any less gradual than this. Ten minutes is all he was given.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I liked Vidal's work as AM... what I didnt like is the introduction of alex as a lone striker. Should have been a double sub with Quag and Toni in place of March and Matri

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We might have conceded a second consecutive draw and are starting to slip away from the top already.
But it doesnt matter tome, because i have seen an attacking plan.
A freaking attacking plan!!!! Do you know what this means???

Conte > CR, Zacche, Ferrara and DN put together!!
We didnt have an attacking plan since Capello days...

Finally the time is working to our favor and our team is improving!!
Also Conte has also earned my respects by dropping the Italian wingers and by trying a new formation/scheme.

It doesnt matter if it wasnt 100% in the first game, what it matters, is that we have a thinking COACH!
Finally, some optimism from you. I agree. Conte has an attacking plan and a very interesting way of playing football. He has a good squad at his disposal for this football right now, but he lacks a couple of world class players to win trophies. But like I've said before, it should be good enough to get us 3rd. Forza Conte!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)