Antonio Conte (235 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know, I was just saying.

I'm one of those who wish Conte all the best now. I think it's a wrong decision, but I'm behind his back, at least so far. I think it's very sad that we hired him and Ancelotti is jobless, though.
I know it is a wrong decision, I am not happy he got the job, I am not backing him nor defending him nor I am optimistic about anything yet I wish I am proven wrong. And I agree about the Ancelotti bit, it's a shame we don't even consider such managers, I think he's heading towards the capital if not to the Spanish capital if Mou gets sacked.

May 4, 2004
Forza Conte!... This is bad.. Really bad knowing Carlo is free.. But hell I wish Conte does it right and gets us back where we should be...
Our next signing should be Moggi imo!

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.
:agree:

if he had nothing to do with Juve why the hell would we hiring him for he has done and proved nothing yet and we've already had a coach like that and look how it ended.

if we had someone like Moggi or Lippi at the club then fine but with no leadership or someone the players will respect then were just repeating the same mistakes

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
:agree:

if he had nothing to do with Juve why the hell would we hiring him for he has done and proved nothing yet and we've already had a coach like that and look how it ended.

if we had someone like Moggi or Lippi at the club then fine but with no leadership or someone the players will respect then were just repeating the same mistakes
exactly:delpiero:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Well, this was the most realistic and underwhelming option. I'm not happy about Conte, but I suppose he'd give continuity to DN's work. I hope the former captain does well, that's all I can say about this that's positive.

Marotta is a terrible sporting manager and will finish dismantling the team this term. I wish to be proven wrong and see what are his "world class" transfers.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I cant believe this shit. Not with Ancelotti as a free agent. Not with Pirlo in Juventus. Not with Pastore...

Fuck, fuck, fuck, not another year in hell please. I will welcome him when it becomes oficial, but right now I just cant.

Aug 2, 2005
Welcome Conte,

for the record, when we hired Ranieri, Ferrara, Zacherroni, I was not happy.

just give him a decent squad capable of competing for the title, just to get 3rd place, and then all of you who are against this move to stop whining and wish the man a good luck

Conte is not Ferrara V.2
at least I know that Conte knows that it is not Juve who accept draws against lower sides.

Forza Conte, Forza Juve

WELCOME BACK CAPITANO

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's a shame that I'll have to have some negative feelings towards IL CAPITANO but I guess it is inevitable at some point next season. For the love of all that is lovely, let's see not just something that resembles a coherent team but the ability to bounce back from tough moments. It seems that whoever the coach since Deschamps, once we get into a bit of difficulty it turns into a full blown malaise and we just stumble along. It's something that is difficult to judge, I hope Conte has it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
good luck you will need it....

well we need to finish 5th for the el that will be hard enough.
eventhough i think it was a bad choice (should have choosen a wc coach) i don't care anymore... i've totally accepted that this club is mediocre at best.
well hope you are not to subborn with the 4-4-2 but i doubt it

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think its far too soon for Conte at Juve.

But if there is one thing this team needs it is someone with discipline and can command respect. I think Conte can do this. Although its going to take more than a good coach next season, we need some decent signings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 227)