Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We should have waited a bit. Anyways, good luck to Conte. Hopefully the board backs him up with some good signings.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I remember Ancellotti had an agreement with Parma before signing for Milan a day later. So if nothing's on paper, it could still change, though I guess Agnelli and the incompetents would find it very difficult to screw over a Juve legend. After screwing over the fans. Bad call. And bad timing. They should've waited on Carlo, unless they know that he already has an agreement with Roma or something.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well I just hope that he will replaced ASAP, he is probably the worst available moment ATM.
We will soon start hoping that he will be replaced and this will be a blow at his high profile coaching carrier.
Really sad that we are wasting the coaching carrier of former players like that.
But fortunately for Content, he, unlike Defeats actually had chance to do Anthony in serie b and even if we compromise his series a hopes forever, some desperate serie b team, may give him a chance to return in coaching next year...

We have seen this again, ages ago I have explained why we are bringing no ones, destined to appease the Italians fans and day dreamers momentarily and then become the scapegoat of one more wasted season...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would love for us to push for Ancelotti but I would feel really really bad for Conte if we screwed him, really does not deserve that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I would love for us to push for Ancelotti but I would feel really really bad for Conte if we screwed him, really does not deserve that.
I don't give a fuck about that actually. Let's get Carlo. We'll apologize to him later.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Another horrible decision by the board, they try to save the season in January with signing Barzagli, Toni and Matri, and fail qualifying for Europe, now you hire a manager of Serie B promoted team. Seems they are really not aware they are managing the best team in Italy..

A terrible choice, works or not that's another story (hopefully it does), but taking another risk, instead of bringing in a world class manager is just pathetic.

Welcome back Conte, wish you the best luck, hopefully you prove me wrong and take this club to where it belongs..

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This is just another coach we will fire in 2 years. The blame for his failures will be directly attributed to our board but nothing will change.

Mark my words folks

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The word a lot of members will need here is 'CUNTe'

I, on the other hand, am optimistic about Antonio. Mainly because of his strong character, but I have no idea about his actual tactical mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)