Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A lot of us seemingly preferred Ferrara as our coach when the race was between the two of them a couple of years ago. And now we believe he'll achieve great things. I'm afraid we as fans are getting used to making the best out of a bad situation and that can only mean one thing. Getting comfortable and accustomed to mediocrity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well, you need to tell that to a lot of idiots in these forums.
I'm not saying that should be applied as a general rule, I don't care what gets said about Del Neri.

And aside from not wanting him as manager I think most have been fairly respectful of Conte.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The Juventus general manager, Beppe Marotta, confirmed to Sky Sports the imminent turnover on the bench for Juventus between Gigi Delneri and Antonio Conte. Here are his statements, reported by TuttoJuve.com:

Let's go straight to the point, partly because Delneri yesterday dropped the first veil: he bade farewell to Juventus with great distinction. The second film on the new coach, who will count, when he falls?

" They made ​​it official certainly in the coming days, next week . It 'clear that at this time we have to share the bitterness choice for this very painful for us, but that's part of this football a bit' reviled. By the way, I want to comment on the article this morning by Mario Sconcerti, who spoke of this very bad about it: if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15 ".

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #46
    if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15

English please :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    The Juventus general manager, Beppe Marotta, confirmed to Sky Sports the imminent turnover on the bench for Juventus between Gigi Delneri and Antonio Conte. Here are his statements, reported by TuttoJuve.com:

Let's go straight to the point, partly because Delneri yesterday dropped the first veil: he bade farewell to Juventus with great distinction. The second film on the new coach, who will count, when he falls?

" They made ​​it official certainly in the coming days, next week . It 'clear that at this time we have to share the bitterness choice for this very painful for us, but that's part of this football a bit' reviled. By the way, I want to comment on the article this morning by Mario Sconcerti, who spoke of this very bad about it: if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15 ".
    His words Nicko:
    "Conte? Lo ufficializzeremo nei prossimi giorni, nelle prossime settimane."

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #48
    if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    It's funny to read posts about members feeling slightly optimistic about the hiring.

It's the same feeling you probably had for Ciro, Ranieri and co.. Probably the same feeling you had for an ex when you first met him/her

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

I think he's addressing an article criticizing Juve's decision to fire DN. He's saying that of 20 Serie A teams 11 will replace their managers over the summer and throughout the season 4 or 5 more will.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    It's funny to read posts about members feeling slightly optimistic about the hiring.

It's the same feeling you probably had for Ciro, Ranieri and co.. Probably the same feeling you had for an ex when you first met him/her
    Optimism is the only thing left for a Juve fan to follow this team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.
    I'd wish anyone coaching Juve the best of luck. Not for his sake, but the team's.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

What shall one do? Wish he would fail? I was always against Del Neri yet I wished he would succeed and he's not a Juve legend.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #56

Kinda.

95% would be spitting on the decision if it was Piolli or someone.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Seriously, apart from being a Juve legend, what does Conte have to deserve this job? Not that by being a legend, one deserve to coach a club, but you know what I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)