Antonio Conte (139 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Too bad loans ruined Giovinco.
I think so, yes. I can't prove it, but I think the player would have benefitted from a more stable environment, even if he didn't always play. Every player is different and it is my opinion that loans are not suited for every young player.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
TBH I really thing Carrera and alessio are better in terms of quick on the spot tactic changes compared to conte. But conte is a really good man motivator and team talker
I never said that, Conte is better with the day to day training and perfecting the formation, all im saying is he isn't the best at making on the spot changes based on player performance, but he is still a young coach and he will improve to become one of the best managers in the world if he already isn't.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What would have really changed if Conte didn't say it wasn't a penalty? Do you think the refs would gift us a non-existent penalty for it?

Conte took care of his mistake and swallowed his pride. Let's leave the talk on the pitch.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I agree it was a really big overeaction, but the penalty was clear and considering the circumstances 90 min and so on. Plus the ref saying that he saw but he wasn't prepared to give it can get a bit frustrating tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)