Antonio Conte (160 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
[video=twitter;955932388311425025]https://twitter.com/Matt_Law_DT/status/955932388311425025[/video]

Conte should go to PSG if he's not happy with Chelsea's financial resources.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'm sure he will end up in Milan or Inter one day. He wants to be a coach and team manager. He wants to be in charge for transfers. Only teams that will be desperate enough to give him such power are Inter and Milan, I think. Anyway, I don't think he'll be at Chelsea for a very long time.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
im surprised he has lasted this long. Surely only his league title and popularity with the fans are extending his stay.

But hey dont managers in england usually have more power over transfers than in italy?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
But still more PL trophies and a relevant season.
More trophies in the last two years only?

Also this cracked me up:

“It’s not important if you reach the final or win a trophy or win the league. The most important thing is to see if the coach and players are working hard and very well. This, for me, is a successful season. Last season, I think we did a fantastic job and did a little miracle.”

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
More trophies in the last two years only?

Also this cracked me up:

“It’s not important if you reach the final or win a trophy or win the league. The most important thing is to see if the coach and players are working hard and very well. This, for me, is a successful season. Last season, I think we did a fantastic job and did a little miracle.”
I wrote PL. Fuck individual games, when the big picture is what matters.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
What are you talking about? You said more PL trophies. More PL trophies than what? It makes no sense, that’s all I’m saying.
Maybe you should read what I commented in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me cut it out, anyways. Who the fuck cares that he only has one win, against Arsenal, when he did what Wenger couldn't do in many years? He's team is still relevant this season competeing for a trophy which matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)