Antonio Conte (43 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
More trophies in the last two years only?

Also this cracked me up:

“It’s not important if you reach the final or win a trophy or win the league. The most important thing is to see if the coach and players are working hard and very well. This, for me, is a successful season. Last season, I think we did a fantastic job and did a little miracle.”
That bit was incredibly pathetic. I know he loves excuses but to define success like that is too cowardly even for Conte.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Conte has spent more money than Wenger these last 2 seasons. There is nothing to say here. The fact he has such a poor record against Wenger is amusing what ever way you look at it. How do you get beat by this Arsenal? This Arsenal has lost to Bournmouth and Nottingham Forrest this month.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte has spent more money than Wenger these last 2 seasons. There is nothing to say here. The fact he has such a poor record against Wenger is amusing what ever way you look at it. How do you get beat by this Arsenal? This Arsenal has lost to Bournmouth and Nottingham Forrest this month.
Barcelona is going to be a demolition job, i'm expecting them to get embarrassed

Realistically though the only good players they have brought in are Alonso and Kante

The rest of the players seem to be average or underperforming and him not having much say on who to bring is only making Conte more pissed off

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I dont think he will last beyond this season. Speaking out against the club multiple times in a merciless club like Chelsea wont go down well.

Chelsea now have a younger core which is great but they need to start making the sort of signings that UTD and City are if they will remain competitive. UTD and City keep strengthening every window while Chelsea, Pool and Arsenal stay about the same as they were or get weaker.

He needs to choose his next club carefully so that they arent running an "austerity" program and actually buy top world class players.

Mar 10, 2009
I dont think he will last beyond this season. Speaking out against the club multiple times in a merciless club like Chelsea wont go down well.

Chelsea now have a younger core which is great but they need to start making the sort of signings that UTD and City are if they will remain competitive. UTD and City keep strengthening every window while Chelsea, Pool and Arsenal stay about the same as they were or get weaker.

He needs to choose his next club carefully so that they arent running an "austerity" program and actually buy top world class players.

EPL usually gives managers the opportunity to buy their own players. Unfortunately Conte went to one of the few EPL clubs that don't.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Barca's going to obliterate Chelsea in the most probable scenario although nothing's for sure, there has been stranger things happening in football. Some teams pick up form in the knock outs themselves.

Conte seems to not have the same drive as before, looks tired to me. His Chelsea team also doesn't look like one of his teams they're completely lifeless

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Or:

Otherwise:
PSG
Real

But he misses Italy (country). So one of the Milans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)