Antonio Conte (170 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The picture of him with Tavecchio is sickening beyond all belief.

- - - Updated - - -

Till 2011, Conte had spent around 6 years as a coach, having coached Arezzo, Siena, Bari, Atalanta, and Siena again.

Then Agnelli sees it and decides to bet on him when no one expected. What did he do as a coach yet? He was struggling in Serie B.

While Conte is one of the most important people in the history of the club, he also owes everything to this club.

Juventus stood by him even when he was accused, judged and convicted of taking part on illegal schemes. Juventus put its own reputation on the line when the club was just trying to recover from Calciopoli trauma. It would be easier to let him go for the club and be politically correct.

It's a two way game. We should be always grateful for the professional. And Conte should always be grateful towards the club and the fans. He always had incondicional support.

And then you don't see one fucking word from him thanking the club and the supporters??? He says that he left as a "natural" end to the relationship, in the first day of preseason, having 1 year left on a contract no one pointed a gun to his head to be signed?

He is where he is because of Juve. This presentation was disgraceful in many ways, but this was the low point to me. While he showed no appreciation for what the club did for him, blinded by his huge ego, he actually acted in a very disrespectful manner towards Juventus and the fans.

He will always be in Juve's history, for his professional work. But as a man, I don't respect him anymore. The guy is completely delusional, crazily self-centered

I'm very disappointed. I hope Agnelli stand up. Conte should never walk into the club again at least if he doesn't apologize. He was very disrespectful.

It also shows that management had nothing to be blamed for his quitting. It's clear it was his decision. And to him it was only "natural", doing it 2 months into season break. What a disrespectful mofo.
Conte as a coach, one of the best around (not in all aspects though)…as a man, he leaves a lot to be desired.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I forgive him for anything he says or does.
Prior to Conte Juve was coached by Del Neri, Ranieri, Ferrara, Zacheroni, I think we should be more grateful.

Truth be told, so should he.

Neither Juve nor himself are in the positions they are now without each other. Especially in the case of Conte. If Agnelli doesn't take the chance on him, who knows where Conte ends up. Nowhere close to being the coach of Italy, I can tell you that.

- - - Updated - - -

Prior to that we ended up 7th in the ranking, with him we won three consecutive scudetti.
The team won nothing with Ancellotti either, so what is your point exactly?

That Juve suddenly are no longer going to win anything because Conte is gone?

Newsflash, far better coaches in the history of Italian football have coached this club over the past century.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4666744 said:
Blame Marotta, you can't be competitive in europe with Tevez, Llorente, Pirlo, Vidal, Lichsteiner, Pogba etc.

STREE KING CONTE
Mid table material all of those players. None worthy of top European clubs. Management should have signed Ronaldo, Messi, Falcao, Neymar and Sanchez for him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Till 2011, Conte had spent around 6 years as a coach, having coached Arezzo, Siena, Bari, Atalanta, and Siena again.

Then Agnelli sees it and decides to bet on him when no one expected. What did he do as a coach yet? He was struggling in Serie B.

While Conte is one of the most important people in the history of the club, he also owes everything to this club.

Juventus stood by him even when he was accused, judged and convicted of taking part on illegal schemes. Juventus put its own reputation on the line when the club was just trying to recover from Calciopoli trauma. It would be easier to let him go for the club and be politically correct.

It's a two way game. We should be always grateful for the professional. And Conte should always be grateful towards the club and the fans. He always had incondicional support.

And then you don't see one fucking word from him thanking the club and the supporters??? He says that he left as a "natural" end to the relationship, in the first day of preseason, having 1 year left on a contract no one pointed a gun to his head to be signed?

He is where he is because of Juve. This presentation was disgraceful in many ways, but this was the low point to me. While he showed no appreciation for what the club did for him, blinded by his huge ego, he actually acted in a very disrespectful manner towards Juventus and the fans.

He will always be in Juve's history, for his professional work. But as a man, I don't respect him anymore. The guy is completely delusional, crazily self-centered

I'm very disappointed. I hope Agnelli stand up. Conte should never walk into the club again at least if he doesn't apologize. He was very disrespectful.

It also shows that management had nothing to be blamed for his quitting. It's clear it was his decision. And to him it was only "natural", doing it 2 months into season break. What a disrespectful mofo.
he helped 2 teams get back to serie A

as for thanking http://www1.skysports.com/football/...tonio-conte-leaves-juventus-by-mutual-consent

also how does this interview exonerate the board?? why are you inventing stuff?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Truth be told, so should he.

Neither Juve nor himself are in the positions they are now without each other. Especially in the case of Conte. If Agnelli doesn't take the chance on him, who knows where Conte ends up. Nowhere close to being the coach of Italy, I can tell you that.

- - - Updated - - -

The team won nothing with Ancellotti either, so what is your point exactly?

That Juve suddenly are no longer going to win anything because Conte is gone?

Newsflash, far better coaches in the history of Italian football have coached this club over the past century.
Nah man you forgot, just because Conte won 3 Scudetti with us, no other coach ever again will win with us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
he helped 2 teams get back to serie A

as for thanking http://www1.skysports.com/football/...tonio-conte-leaves-juventus-by-mutual-consent

also how does this interview exonerate the board?? why are you inventing stuff?
But yet, for the sake of argument though, when his name was being mentioned as a candidate, most people were upset because at that time, that was his only accomplishment.

Is it easy to just say, and that goes for everyone, that both sides benefitted greatly from this partnership?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Summing it up: Despite all his history, Conte isn't obliged to have affection for Juventus and the fans. Nobody is obliged to have affection for anything.

But we are all born with one obbligation only: to respect. And Conte should have showed some respect by acknowledging the importance of the club and the fans.

So due to this pitty behaviour I don't blame who pays him no respect back, since no respect was received from him. It's no longer an obligation to us, only a choice.

Also when questioned about the number of titles. Did he have to be diplomatic? Does he stands for FIGC now? Does he speaks on behalf of them? Can't him have his own opinions?

Also he said that he "learned a lot during the suspension because of scomessopoli" lol. What a bastard. He bowed and swallowed everything he had said when he got suspended.

And again, he was disrespectful towards Juventus fans from the moment he didn't care to give a decent explanation on why he left. And he didn't do it because he would look pretty bad doing it. He was very selfish and said a big fuck you to the club and the fans.

He will obviously fail as Italy coach. I will root against him till the end now.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I forgive him for anything he says or does.
Prior to Conte Juve was coached by Del Neri, Ranieri, Ferrara, Zacheroni, I think we should be more grateful.
He should be grateful as well.

By not being grateful he was disrespectful. So we have no obligation of being grateful towards him, even though he will be forever in Juventus history.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But yet, for the sake of argument though, when his name was being mentioned as a candidate, most people were upset because at that time, that was his only accomplishment.

Is it easy to just say, and that goes for everyone, that both sides benefitted greatly from this partnership?
i was answering an inaccurate description of his serie B experience. And you are absolutely correct in your conclusion.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
so he was struggling in serie B? as for atlanta/serie A, his experience with juve showed that he was right
Can I ask you an honest question? Are you making these claims now with the benefit of hindsight, or did you always feel that he was the right guy for this job 3 years ago?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

LOL, he is being painted as a saviour and godsend when he first arrived, people should really look at the first 20-30 pages of this thread, there was almost universal anger and scepticism.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He should be grateful as well.

By not being grateful he was disrespectful. So we have no obligation of being grateful towards him, even though he will be forever in Juventus history.

"An enormous thank you for what you have given to me as a player and as a coach. I have always been close to you. I want to say that the journey taken in recent years has been historic."

Mar 9, 2006
Also people don't get how fucked up things for Juventus were after Conte resigned after 1st day of the new pre season because every new coach was forced to work on everything that was prepared for Conte and his preseason plan, also you need to hire new coach ASAP cause team can't trains without team of coaches

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
LOL, he is being painted as a saviour and godsend when he first arrived, people should really look at the first 20-30 pages of this thread, there was almost universal anger and scepticism.
him being the savior(which he undoubtedly was) and his initial reception are 2 completely different things, have you lost all your ability to be objective and think clearly??

- - - Updated - - -

Can I ask you an honest question? Are you making these claims now with the benefit of hindsight, or did you always feel that he was the right guy for this job 3 years ago?
what i thought about his appointment is irrelevant, whats relevant is what he has done, and he did save this team organization, another season at 7th and god knows where we would be now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 154)