Antonio Conte (320 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
Okay he was very bad coach, why are you butthurt for him leaving for Italy NT!

not a troll at all.
Where did i said this? I'm not butthurtin', he acted like a crybaby because his parents haven't bought a toy about which he dreamed a lot so that's why he resign, then he said he is tired blablabla but no so tired to take 5m per season from FIGC

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
And the comparison with Atletico is just lame! Expectations from Atletico and Juventus are different.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4666707 said:
Where did i said this? I'm not butthurtin', he acted like a crybaby because his parents haven't bought a toy about which he dreamed a lot so that's why he resign, then he said he is tired blablabla but no so tired to take 5m per season from FIGC
That's how you see it! He wanted a competitive team for Europe and management could not offer what he wanted so he left. It's not like he left for Inter or Milan.

Mar 9, 2006
And the comparison with Atletico is just lame! Expectations from Atletico and Juventus are different.

- - - Updated - - -

That's how you see it! He wanted a competitive team for Europe and management could not offer what he wanted so he left. It's not like he left for Inter or Milan.
we arleady had/have competitive team for Europe, open your eyes

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he can't even pass the group stages against two fucking amateur clubs like Galatasaray and Copenhagen. Then the moron has nothing to say, we even lost 25-30M on that. Money we could have spend on good player(s)
But it was :gsol: all the management's fault :gsol: that we failed in Europe. The same coach who death rides us at EVERY FUCKING TURN, before and after CL games, the same manager who is the main reason we fucking failed miserably in Europe. The same management who provided him with some absolutely amazing players over the past 3 years, and who backed him when he was a nobody coach AND during his ban due to the "match fixing" scandal. The reason why we are financially restricted (in some respects) is pretty much down to him, and his failure to inspire our team in the CL. As you said, we probably lost about 25 because of it.

Yes he has done amazing for us (in a weak Serie A), but his moaning and whining about how weak we were, when the reality is we have a squad that is easily in the top 8 in Europe, was pathetic. He is one stubborn and arrogant motherfucker, as brilliant as he is in some ways.

And then the ultimate insult; the rub shoulders with the same fucking scumbag organisation who tried to serve his head on a platter 2 years. Fucking mercenary.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But it was :gsol: all the management's fault :gsol: that we failed in Europe. The same coach who death rides us at EVERY FUCKING TURN, before and after CL games, the same manager who is the main reason we fucking failed miserably in Europe.

Yes he has done amazing for us (in a weak Serie A), but his moaning and whining about how weak we are, when the reality is we have a squad that is easily in the top 8 in Europe, was pathetic. He is one stubborn and arrogant motherfucker, as brilliant as he is in some ways.
we dont, and even if we did they give trophies for that?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
id rather win coppa italia :D

- - - Updated - - -

with a favorable draw, why not. but so what? when are we supposed to actually play to win the thing?
As soon as its possible? So we should spend massive amounts of money unreasonably signing the best players in the world Inter style? And what if we don't win it then? I personally like the way we are approaching it now TBH. Maybe, just maybe, with a coach a bit more positive and less stubborn in Europe, we might do better?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's true we can't afford quality players when we seemingly have to break the bank on bench players each summer. This is why I and others call into question various signings over the years. Quite clearly something is wrong if we have to purchase bench players each summer because that is what we have done for the past several years. Instead, we should be using some of the younger folks to comprise the bench and reserves, not the likes of Isla and Romulo. This business model of using funds for mediocre players and then not being able to sell them two years later is not efficient.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
As soon as its possible? So we should spend massive amounts of money unreasonably signing the best players in the world Inter style? And what if we don't win it then? I personally like the way we are approaching it now TBH. Maybe, just maybe, with a coach a bit more positive and less stubborn in Europe, we might do better?

do you still beat your wife? ive explained my point more as late as the last page

Mar 9, 2006
It's true we can't afford quality players when we seemingly have to break the bank on bench players each summer. This is why I and others call into question various signings over the years. Quite clearly something is wrong if we have to purchase bench players each summer because that is what we have done for the past several years. Instead, we should be using some of the younger folks to comprise the bench and reserves, not the likes of Isla and Romulo. This business model of using funds for mediocre players and then not being able to sell them two years later is not efficient.
Matri, Barzagli, Pirlo, Vidal, Lichsteiner, Llorente, Tevez, Bonucci all were bench players :tup:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Till 2011, Conte had spent around 6 years as a coach, having coached Arezzo, Siena, Bari, Atalanta, and Siena again.

Then Agnelli sees it and decides to bet on him when no one expected. What did he do as a coach yet? He was struggling in Serie B.

While Conte is one of the most important people in the history of the club, he also owes everything to this club.

Juventus stood by him even when he was accused, judged and convicted of taking part on illegal schemes. Juventus put its own reputation on the line when the club was just trying to recover from Calciopoli trauma. It would be easier to let him go for the club and be politically correct.

It's a two way game. We should be always grateful for the professional. And Conte should always be grateful towards the club and the fans. He always had incondicional support.

And then you don't see one fucking word from him thanking the club and the supporters??? He says that he left as a "natural" end to the relationship, in the first day of preseason, having 1 year left on a contract no one pointed a gun to his head to be signed?

He is where he is because of Juve. This presentation was disgraceful in many ways, but this was the low point to me. While he showed no appreciation for what the club did for him, blinded by his huge ego, he actually acted in a very disrespectful manner towards Juventus and the fans.

He will always be in Juve's history, for his professional work. But as a man, I don't respect him anymore. The guy is completely delusional, crazily self-centered

I'm very disappointed. I hope Agnelli stand up. Conte should never walk into the club again at least if he doesn't apologize. He was very disrespectful.

It also shows that management had nothing to be blamed for his quitting. It's clear it was his decision. And to him it was only "natural", doing it 2 months into season break. What a disrespectful mofo.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
This :tup:

We loan out average player just to buy average players! what's the point? We loaned out Sorensen, and got Lucio?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 314)