Antonio Conte (366 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We should be playing 4-3-3 but with our finances can Marotta really get the players we need to win games by playing nice attacking football? Conte has to get his tactics right from from the beginning instead of being forced into changes every game because the team is playing with no direction or conviction. The board will have to make a big decision in the summer regarding player transfers because we need some serious investment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So, y'all now want Conte to change the system to a 4-3-3... Yet, you were all happy and full of praise of the summer signings to accommodate the 3-5-2?

hmmmm

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
which signings did we mekae to accomdate the 3-5-2?

because i didnt see any wingbacks purchased
What summer signing did accommodate for the LWB position?
This comment is hilarious we got a cb and two strikers. Clearly those positions are only usedin a 3-5-2?
I wasn't talking about myself, I wasn't entirely happy about the summer business. I thought the Ogbonna deal was unnecessary. In general, the entire forum was happy about the signings and knew damn well that it's going to be a 3-5-2 again.

Just go back and check the posts made by those who want us to change to 4-3-3 now.

The problem is on Conte, yes. But the solution is not to change the system. It's that Conte needs to get back to what made us all admire his work. That is to keep the players hungry, motivated and above all maintain the level of concentration in games.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wasn't talking about myself, I wasn't entirely happy about the summer business. I thought the Ogbonna deal was unnecessary. In general, the entire forum was happy about the signings and knew damn well that it's going to be a 3-5-2 again.

Just go back and check the posts made by those who want us to change to 4-3-3 now.

The problem is on Conte, yes. But the solution is not to change the system. It's that Conte needs to get back to what made us all admire his work. That is to keep the players hungry, motivated and above all maintain the level of concentration in games.

Screaming at them and keeping them motivated can just turn to dust when the game starts and theres no end product because of badly implemented tactics. I mean, im pretty sure conte is doing his job, but when things just doesnt work on the field.... every kind of motivation is null.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I couldn't recall one game this season where we got outplayed by an opponent. In the games we drew, it were a mix of wasted chances due to poor finishing and brilliant goal keeping and major defending fuck ups by even veterans like Chiellini and Buffon.

I blame Conte for failing to solve that loss of concentration up until now. But, I believe he will, soon.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't understand the 'change the system' crowd - and I say this as someone who disliked (and still dislikes) systems based on three central defenders long before Juve Juve started playing that way.

Juve aren't playing well when in possession just now, but they are still scoring enough goals to win games.

The real issue is Juve's determination to make stupid mistakes to ensure the opposition scores every single time they make it into Juve's half, and I don't see how a system change is going to improve that side of things.

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't recall one game this season where we got outplayed by an opponent. In the games we drew, it were a mix of wasted chances due to poor finishing and brilliant goal keeping and major defending fuck ups by even veterans like Chiellini and Buffon.
:tup:

I blame Conte for failing to solve that loss of concentration up until now. But, I believe he will, soon.
I'm not sure how much blame you can put on Conte - at least when looking from the outside and not really knowing what's going on.

I look to professional players - especially ones as experienced as Buffon and Chiellini - to not need instructions such as 'concentrate' or 'avoid any defensive calamities today, lads'...

However, there is something up with a lot of the squad, so Conte certainly can't be entirely devoid of blame.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we do have the players for 4-3-3 if we convert some players into the positions we need filling. hopefully this coming summer we will get player we need if marmotta wakes up... actually, i would want conte to step up and do the market himself (like in premier league)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we do have the players for 4-3-3 if we convert some players into the positions we need filling. hopefully this coming summer we will get player we need if marmotta wakes up... actually, i would want conte to step up and do the market himself (like in premier league)
You are amazing fun, keep posting :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 363)