Angel Di Maria - AM RL/SS - Benfica (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Fergie is really a winger collector. He already bought Obertan, Tosic and they rarely play now they want Di Maria. I understand why, Fergie attacking play really depends on his winger

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
We should've gotten real replacement for Nedved and Camoranesi. That was the biggest fault, together with no real defenders.

:D

The only thing that can save our season is that Roma get the scudetto and Bayern win CL.

That would make me feel alot better inside.

Bayern München... what a team.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It's simple.

He already realised that Del Neri will suck as a coach and will play Di Maria out of position as a LB.

sacron

May 16, 2010
Guys... Angel Di Maria is not a realistic trade... We aren't going to play CL - which Real, Arsenal, United, City and more teams which want him are going to. I can't really see how this trade should be possible, when so many good teams are interested in him to.

Angel Di Mariá could be nice, but i dont think its possible.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Guys... Angel Di Maria is not a realistic trade... We aren't going to play CL - which Real, Arsenal, United, City and more teams which want him are going to. I can't really see how this trade should be possible, when so many good teams are interested in him to.

Angel Di Mariá could be nice, but i dont think its possible.
Do some research.

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
Di maria is world class and so is lavezzi. We will probably get some idiot for More money though. Also whoever brings adriano back to europe will be smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)