Angel Di Maria - AM RL/SS - Benfica (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
You are talking about Di Maria, right? He is the shit, and someone how could truly be our offense for many years. He won't come for 20 though, I doubt 25, and more likely 30. Off course i depends on competition and other stuff.

But the potential would be unlimited. Di Maria is 22, he could form a deadly partnership with Diego for many many years.

Jul 15, 2006
Robben was always a class act, this season has made people forget some of his incredible games last season where he and Higuaín basically carried Madrid through certain games. There is a reason why he is capable of fooling defenders.
Yes. But I can't say that I expected the rebirth of the Robben in his first season at Chel$ki at the beginning of this season. :p

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
You are talking about Di Maria, right? He is the shit, and someone how could truly be our offense for many years. He won't come for 20 though, I doubt 25, and more likely 30. Off course i depends on competition and other stuff.

But the potential would be unlimited. Di Maria is 22, he could form a deadly partnership with Diego for many many years.
true but imo we can't afford to spend more than 20 on him...you and i know that we must take care of our defence..and we won't get an ucl spot so i'm sure our transfer budget will be a bit limited.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
true but imo we can't afford to spend more than 20 on him...you and i know that we must take care of our defence..and we won't get an ucl spot so i'm sure our transfer budget will be a bit limited.
I Agee on the defense, I won't settle on how much we can spent, because it depends on our budget.

But I will say that we can get Criscito for Palladino, Kjær for 12 (or even amuari) and Caceres for 8-10 (maybe even reloan).

So best case scenario. Caceres, Kjær, and Criscito for basically Amauri and Palladino (won't happen, but lets just assume).

Or we get them for 20 to 30 Million(i dont know Criscitos value if were not swapping him)

With 50 to spent we cant use more, on a player like Di Maria but with sales and a slightly bigger transfer budget we can really do a lot. I know the changes I propose only gives us a decent defense, but if we buy players who kan pass and keep the ball, a lot of the pressure can be released.

Bottom line we have the cash to splash for a big offensive player, if we are a bit creative in our defense. Imagine we can swap us to Crscito and Kjær and reloan caceres, then we could splash 60 for Di Maria and Dzeko for an exapmle. It is a dream, yes. but it is not totally impossible.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Well let's do it then.. About time we did some good business
I can't see Amauri agreeing to it, for some reason I have a feeling he is going to be very difficult to sell, not only because he is terrible but that he will probably turn down clubs that won't offer him what he is getting paid at Juve.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
You have a point....but Palermo is prob still a club he is connected to. especially if we make it clear that he has no future here..

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I can't see Amauri agreeing to it, for some reason I have a feeling he is going to be very difficult to sell, not only because he is terrible but that he will probably turn down clubs that won't offer him what he is getting paid at Juve.
He says he joined Juve to play CL football and that he would like to return to Palermo one day.

In that deal he would be killing two birds with one stone.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we paid good money for amauri, i know we cant get that back but i would liek to think palermo has more than kjaer that we could target.

Iquinta for Aquliani is good in my opinion, aquilani is a very good player but is injury prone.

melo and Sissoko need to be assessed..melo isnt great for us, and sissoko seems to be injured a lot. both on their day are very good and we could use them provided the coach knows how to play them.

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
Juventus badly need a cb and a fb along with a very good midfielder to start with more than a creative winger. Watched this Di Maria guy against Liverpool in the Europa league, he aint that good as you tube compilation shows definitely not worth the money touted.

For the other youtube kid from Lique 1 if he's really that good as the video clip shows, big clubs especially the Spanish ones would've already poached him...at the moment there is hardly any interest on him - even to the level of Di maria.

For the next season a top three finish along with a strong run in the CL should be mandatory if 80M is spent and the team must improve on that in the forth coming seasons... its all about getting established footballers more than Di Maria and Harvard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)