Angel Di Maria - AM RL/SS - Benfica (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #130
    :tup: The defence comes first.
    Ou defence has suffered massively this season because we have had hardly any capacity to retain possession in midfield. Its 'get the ball to diego' or 'hoove it up front'. Camo is OUT...Giovinco remains unlucky...so who does that leave who is a ball playing midfielder??? Diego is more offensive...so that leaves us candreva, who is on loan...and giovinco, who is rarely allowed to play...Marchisio is decent on the ball, but more all action, than creative.

So yes...we desperately need creativity in the midfield. Its AS essential as buying new fullbacks. and a decent partner for Chiellini.

A stronger midfield, more capable of retaining possession, makes our defence stronger.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Ou defence has suffered massively this season because we have had hardly any capacity to retain possession in midfield. Its 'get the ball to diego' or 'hoove it up front'. Camo is OUT...Giovinco remains unlucky...so who does that leave who is a ball playing midfielder??? Diego is more offensive...so that leaves us candreva, who is on loan...and giovinco, who is rarely allowed to play...Marchisio is decent on the ball, but more all action, than creative.

So yes...we desperately need creativity in the midfield. Its AS essential as buying new fullbacks. and a decent partner for Chiellini.

A stronger midfield, more capable of retaining possession, makes our defence stronger.
    True (also)...

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    :agree: So expensive for such a young player.
    :tup:
    And kinda unproven , even if he has a great talent and worth to break our piggy bank still 30 M is way too expensive .

10M-15M range is a fair price and worth a shot , i bet if we had Moggi he could kidnap him for not more than 10M ,hehe

May 22, 2007
    If i am not mistaken, Sal was being sarcastic but nobody picked it up.

Remember when folk(used on purpose) said that Messi was predictable because you always knew he was going to cut inside.
    :tup:

I didn't think he was serious, but I just had to make sure. All is well, you guys may continue this thread.
    Sal is one of the good guys :p
    Hehe, yea I know, Sal is :tup:.

There are certain cases though, involving certain players, which I am absolutely not biased towards, where I have to be absolutely sure. :p
    I'm glad someone noticed :D Thanks guys.

Robben was always a class act, this season has made people forget some of his incredible games last season where he and Higuaín basically carried Madrid through certain games. There is a reason why he is capable of fooling defenders.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)