Angel Di Maria - AM RL/SS - Benfica (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
I'm still hoping Madrid will go for Vargas. This guy would be awesome in Juve.
:disagree:

Quaresma (pre-Inter) = 10x Di Maria.
Better dribbling skills, more consistent, better at set pieces, pace, work rate, ...

And look what happened there..

Seriously, I've been watching him play here in the Portuguese League regularly and I really wouldn't want him at Juve. I don't get it why is he so rated around here. All he does is run and dive and whine. Pathetic player who will never reach the level of Ribery or Robben, let alone Ronaldo or Messi. Not even close to any of the 4! He would probably be a contender for the infamous Bidone d'Oro. Wherever he may go.. Also, 40M€ for a one season wonder is just plain dumb!
Everyone should wait 1 more year before labelling him as the next big thing.
Again, too much fuzz for nothing IMO.
At least for now..

Dec 31, 2008

Better dribbling skills, more consistent, better at set pieces, pace, work rate, ...

Seriously, I've been watching him play here in the Portuguese League regularly and I really wouldn't want him at Juve. I don't get it why is he so rated around here. All he does is run and dive and whine. Pathetic player who will never reach the level of Ribery or Robben, let alone Ronaldo or Messi. Not even close to any of the 4! He would probably be a contender for the infamous Bidone d'Oro. Wherever he may go.. Also, 40M€ for a one season wonder is just plain dumb!
At least for now..
I haven't seen him playing that regulalrly but i don't think it's fair to write him off like that or compare him to Quaresma.The price tag is high and and maybe waiting for 1 more year is good but IMO he is a great talent.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Here is a thought for all of you:

If we could sign Krasic, Kun, Dzeko and Di Maria all this summer but HAD to give up Diego....would you?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

At least for now..
I thought people rated him because there not so much good winger left for sale, I see you are from Portugal so you may watch him a lot. And for 40m i wouldn't buy him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)