Android (5 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thanks. Yeah I've tried updating the OS and I've also tried different unofficial ROMs, all with the same result :(
how old is your sim card?

also, are you sure it's not a hardware issue? if your phone is still under warranty, you might try to return it.

btw this is a known issue for the galaxy s4, just check the length of this thread: http://www.galaxys4forums.net/forum...on/803-samsung-s4-network-signal-problem.html
sometimes software solutions like turning off the 3g/4g and sticking to edge or selecting automatically preferred network provider might help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
how old is your sim card?

also, are you sure it's not a hardware issue? if your phone is still under warranty, you might try to return it.

btw this is a known issue for the galaxy s4, just check the length of this thread: http://www.galaxys4forums.net/forum...on/803-samsung-s4-network-signal-problem.html
sometimes software solutions like turning off the 3g/4g and sticking to edge or selecting automatically preferred network provider might help.
I'm not sure it's not the sim card, it could be. But it's not too old, I got it just before the phone, might be a year ago or so. I've tested using LTE only and 3G only, still had the same problem. I'll check out that link, thanks :)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I dropped my galaxy s6's and now the volume down button is stuck. So it only turns on in safe mode. Was really hitting it off with some glamour on Tinder. She could be the one. How do I turn safe mode off with a stuck button? Help!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Samsung.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I dropped my galaxy s6's and now the volume down button is stuck. So it only turns on in safe mode. Was really hitting it off with some glamour on Tinder. She could be the one. How do I turn safe mode off with a stuck button? Help!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Samsung.
:tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nothing is thin enough to wedge under the button. If anyone knows of a suitable object, something thinner than a pin head, please let me know. Or how to somehow turn this safe mode - volume down button mechanism off, that would be dope.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Samsung.

Cockblocked by your phone, that's awful. I wish I could help ya champ.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Nothing is thin enough to wedge under the button. If anyone knows of a suitable object, something thinner than a pin head, please let me know. Or how to somehow turn this safe mode - volume down button mechanism off, that would be dope.
open your phone and fix the Volume buttons its a design issue as cant fix a Hardware problem With a special software.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,513
    So Microsoft have bought Swiftkey, a great keyboard that I have been using for years. I have paid for it and supported it and promoted it for its greatness. Is it time to find something new and dump the crap that it's going to become soon?

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    So Microsoft have bought Swiftkey, a great keyboard that I have been using for years. I have paid for it and supported it and promoted it for its greatness. Is it time to find something new and dump the crap that it's going to become soon?
    I fucking hope not. Everything pales in comparison.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,515
    I fucking hope not. Everything pales in comparison.
    Well Microsoft converted Skype from a very nice calling service to a pile of garbage that works only using a Microsoft account. It only took a couple of months.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,518
    icemaη;5190921 said:
    That was a different time. I like Arrow Launcher for example. Microsoft product, but not a bad one.
    Is it better than Nova?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Is it better than Nova?
    It's very different to Nova. I realised that I don't use more than a handful of apps consistently and Arrow makes it easier for me to get those apps on the home screen when I need them. If you are a power user of Nova, Arrow will feel limited to you I guess.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    ditto, it's one of my few (<20) payed apps. let's just download and archive the latest apk asap

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/Qg1Fkh33/file.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)