Android (3 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Wanna get a low cost smartphone for my mom. Exchanging my nexus 4 too. Any suggestions Asif?
I bought my Dad his first smartphone ever. Moto E 2nd gen. Words can not describe how awesome that phone is. It's freaking fluid, decent screen, very compact and with battery life to compare with the old Nokia 3320 days. He is thrilled with it, I can not recommend it enough. Only downside is, the camera is not all that great.

Apr 15, 2006
Well her previous phone was a Motorola flip feature phone, so doing that would be stepping backwards.

I exchanged my Nexus 4 with a local brand named Vivo. It's pretty good for the price, and my mom likes it, so done deal.

Apr 15, 2006
icemaη;5110406 said:
I'd go for the Moto E 2nd Gen too. I got Ruhee's mom one and she loves it. Just be prepared to find you mom on Whatsapp all the time :D

Edit: I'm too late I suppose :p
You are. And I'm not sure if she'll be on WhatsApp all the time cos by the looks of it, she's addicted to Sudoku. He just beat her personal best. :D

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Anyone experiencing loss of 3G/4G connection? I understand my Samsung Galaxy S4 isn't exactly new anymore but I've had this problem ever since I got the phone. A friend has the same issue with her Galaxy S4.

It happens quite often, at least a couple of times a day when I use the phone. Quickest way to resolve is it is to reboot the phone.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Anyone experiencing loss of 3G/4G connection? I understand my Samsung Galaxy S4 isn't exactly new anymore but I've had this problem ever since I got the phone. A friend has the same issue with her Galaxy S4.

It happens quite often, at least a couple of times a day when I use the phone. Quickest way to resolve is it is to reboot the phone.
you should try this crontab :xfinger:

*/1 * * * * sudo reboot

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

before appear this problem do you update your phone?
update your phone then try to connect Settings > More > System Update > Update Profile
or download an update http://androidfact.com/update-galaxy-s4-with-kies/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)