Android (14 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
have to say i am surprised your system update is so long off Jack,the amount of programmes i am able to run that wouldn't before is astonishing

Apr 15, 2006
Nope. You just copy the file to your SD card, rename it 'update.zip' and reboot the phone. The phone will do the rest.

But I looked over at Android Central, and the only 2.1 update available for download is for the Sprint Hero. So don't think it'll work for yours.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #636
    On the other hand I read that HTC Magic will get a FroYo update.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Q:

My dad has Samsung Galaxy and his battery lasts for 12hours max! I've been reading comments and I see it's a common thing. It's on 1.5 but I think I've seen somewhere that they won't go above it, so no update or something? Isn't that weird, and it even costs over 350euros, I have no idea how.

My battery on HTC HD used to last 2 days and I didn't like it but is just :crazy:

Apr 15, 2006
    Q:

My dad has Samsung Galaxy and his battery lasts for 12hours max! I've been reading comments and I see it's a common thing. It's on 1.5 but I think I've seen somewhere that they won't go above it, so no update or something? Isn't that weird, and it even costs over 350euros, I have no idea how.

My battery on HTC HD used to last 2 days and I didn't like it but is just :crazy:
    Hope this helps.

http://www.androidcentral.com/keeping-your-charge-how-improve-battery-life-your-android-phone

Magic's gonna get FroYo? Interesting.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Q:

3 words for you....

Advanced Task Killer

Apr 15, 2006
    Just installed a custom 2.1 ROM on my phone. But I forgot to backup my contacts on the phone. Though I still have a nandroid image of my previous ROM, it's gonna be a pain in the ass getting it from there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)