Android (20 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If anyone is considering getting one? It's the most sold phone available (at least here in Sweden) so obviously there's a lot of people considering one :p

Yeah I might wait for iPhone 5 but my current phone has so many issues I don't know if I can wait. (can't change menu without restarting the phone, no sound etc). :)
I think it would be interesting how long you could hold on to that phone :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If anyone is considering getting one? It's the most sold phone available (at least here in Sweden) so obviously there's a lot of people considering one :p

Yeah I might wait for iPhone 5 but my current phone has so many issues I don't know if I can wait. (can't change menu without restarting the phone, no sound etc). :)
No sound? Isn't that a pretty catastrophic failure condition for a phone??

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,807
    Get a ZTE Blade in the meantime, when the iPhone 5 comes out you can judge if you want to change back to Apple or want to stay Android.

That was for Marty.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Get a ZTE Blade in the meantime, when the iPhone 5 comes out you can judge if you want to change back to Apple or want to stay Android.

That was for Marty.
    Alright time for a new donations announcment ;) j/k

Hmm 1495 SEK for ZTE Blade, that's pretty fair.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,812
    There are already enough guides for rooting it and installing custom ROMs as well.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,814
    It is a Chinese phone, not a knockoff though. Tele2 are selling it with a nice contract.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i tried Juice defender and it certainly stopped my battery draining fats but it would randomly stop me from browsing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)