Android (12 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What do you think of the Xoom, Dru? I am really drooling on one.
I think it’s the best reported tablet to hit the market to date. It’s coming to Verizon here in the US and luckily they are my carrier so I will be strongly tempted and able to get one and let you know. There is just something about a tablet running Android that just feels right, somehow I don’t see iOS or webOS being a good platform for anything other than phones.

But I’ve heard that the iPad2 is going to blow the roof off the tablet market and its going to have 4G support as well with Verizon so it may be an interesting year in the 4G device landscape.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Hmm think I might be getting an iPhone 4 anyway, got too many apps for my old iPhone that I've paid for, including a rather expensive Navigon GPS app. :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hmm think I might be getting an iPhone 4 anyway, got too many apps for my old iPhone that I've paid for, including a rather expensive Navigon GPS app. :p
If anyone is actually considering getting an iPhone then my suggestion would be to wait until summertime when the iPhone 5 will be released. It will have 4G support and much more.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If anyone is actually considering getting an iPhone then my suggestion would be to wait until summertime when the iPhone 5 will be released. It will have 4G support and much more.
And it's possible you will be able to hold it in your hand while talking. Though not confirmed.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think they did manage to make amends when they released the CDMA version on Verizon... Don't know if you guys have seen it already, here's the Xoom ad which was played during Super Bowl...

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
If anyone is considering getting one? It's the most sold phone available (at least here in Sweden) so obviously there's a lot of people considering one :p

Yeah I might wait for iPhone 5 but my current phone has so many issues I don't know if I can wait. (can't change menu without restarting the phone, no sound etc). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)