Android (26 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
SwiftKey gets better with time. I tried it a few times but it didn't work out, but then I finally committed to using it for around a week and I found myself typing a lot faster than I would with Swype. Its prediction engine is unmatched, and once it learns your typing style and you combine its predictions with the swipe method of typing, you'll be very impressed

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
@gray How's the Nexus 4 doing?
It's just excellent. I still can't believe they're selling it at the price that they are, because it could easily be an $800 phone.

My only nitpicks are that it runs a little bit hot, the battery life is like every other smartphone (pretty crappy) and it's a bit slippery (I can't place it on a slight incline like my wallet or it'll commit suicide by sliding off the table).

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's just excellent. I still can't believe they're selling it at the price that they are, because it could easily be an $800 phone.

My only nitpicks are that it runs a little bit hot, the battery life is like every other smartphone (pretty crappy) and it's a bit slippery (I can't place it on a slight incline like my wallet or it'll commit suicide by sliding off the table).
Does the earpiece get hot while talking for long?

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
My HTC Desire has become so hard to use. One of these days it's going to blow up in my pocket. If Google deliver on time, I'll have a Nexus 4 in 7 weeks time. A friend of mine is getting it from Germany. Only problem is that he's leaving Germany in 7 weeks and the estimated shipping is 6 weeks. Here's :xfinger: If not, I'll have to go the One X way.

Apr 15, 2006
My HTC Desire has become so hard to use. One of these days it's going to blow up in my pocket. If Google deliver on time, I'll have a Nexus 4 in 7 weeks time. A friend of mine is getting it from Germany. Only problem is that he's leaving Germany in 7 weeks and the estimated shipping is 6 weeks. Here's :xfinger: If not, I'll have to go the One X way.
Go for the One X. It's got the best display I've ever seen!

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
It's only slightly more expensive than the N4. I wanna go Vanilla Android this time. Otherwise I'd have picked the One X over the N4 too. It's probably the most beautiful phone on the market right now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't like LG
But the beauty of the Nexus 4 is that LG have always mad good hardware but terrible software. Because it's a Nexus phone you get the best of both worlds.

I never though I'd buy an LG phone either but I've been truly impressed, and the price is just a kicker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)