Android (107 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I had a blackberry before this never liked it felt really dated and yeah this is my first touch screen hopefully i get used to it because there aren't really any better phones out there that aren't touch screen it seems. I have even been considering carrying a Blackberry with my sim card and just using it for texting and phone calls and use the Samsung for everything else.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I had a blackberry before this never liked it felt really dated and yeah this is my first touch screen hopefully i get used to it because there aren't really any better phones out there that aren't touch screen it seems. I have even been considering carrying a Blackberry with my sim card and just using it for texting and phone calls and use the Samsung for everything else.
I think you will get used to it. Swype is also worth using, it is far better than the standard.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Has anyone here tried SwiftKey Flow here? Is available as a public beta from SwiftKey.net/flow.
It's bloody amazing.

I already switched from Swype to SwiftKey because I realised that I could type much more efficiently with it (though I always loved the swiping method of input).

The new JB keyboard that has Swype-like functionality built in wasn't enough to take me away from SwiftKey, and now with Flow I have the best of both worlds.

Try it, it's seriously amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)