Android (6 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Maybe the battery is damaged? Try a new battery. Have you tried charging via the USB cable but connected to an adapter in the wall? Or even to a car charger?
Yeah I'm thinking it might be damaged, I'll see if I can find a new battery cheap. My screen cracked a while back too, appearantly from just sitting in my pocket :( It's a crack in the top left corner across the screen, it's not too bad. I wonder if there's a place to buy replacement screens for ZTE Blade phones.

I've tried a car charger, same thing happens there. Sometimes it charges, sometimes it doesn't.

I've tried charging through USB cable to a wall adapter but that was a while back, might have been before it started happening.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,085
    Yeah I'm thinking it might be damaged, I'll see if I can find a new battery cheap. My screen cracked a while back too, appearantly from just sitting in my pocket :( It's a crack in the top left corner across the screen, it's not too bad. I wonder if there's a place to buy replacement screens for ZTE Blade phones.

I've tried a car charger, same thing happens there. Sometimes it charges, sometimes it doesn't.

I've tried charging through USB cable to a wall adapter but that was a while back, might have been before it started happening.
    Such a shame about the screen but that's bound to happen for plastic screens, buffalo glass is the way to go. Anyway, Teknikmagasinet definitely has screens, if not them maybe Telia because they were the first to get it to our market. And of course you can always have the ever reliable Tradera.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Such a shame about the screen but that's bound to happen for plastic screens, buffalo glass is the way to go. Anyway, Teknikmagasinet definitely has screens, if not them maybe Telia because they were the first to get it to our market. And of course you can always have the ever reliable Tradera.
    Yeah it's a bit annoying. Will probably replace the phone whenever I get hold of some cash anyway, I didn't spend too much on it anyway

Maybe I'll check with Telia for a new screen, that's where I bought it. Cheers :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm planning to get a new phone in the next few weeks, probably a Galaxy S, and another Galaxy S or HTC Desire for my gf. Right now we're waiting for mobilgiganten to open in Malmo, hoping that they'll have some good deals on opening day ( :D ), otherwise I'll probably order it online. Do you guys (Marty, JCK) have any suggestions?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,088
    I'm planning to get a new phone in the next few weeks, probably a Galaxy S, and another Galaxy S or HTC Desire for my gf. Right now we're waiting for mobilgiganten to open in Malmo, hoping that they'll have some good deals on opening day ( :D ), otherwise I'll probably order it online. Do you guys (Marty, JCK) have any suggestions?
    I prefer HTC to Samsung, I prefer HTC above all for smart phones.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I prefer HTC to Samsung, I prefer HTC above all for smart phones.
    I'm definitely getting a Samsung, I like Samsungs and have had a few so far, I was just wondering if you had any good suggestions where to buy it, other than just checking prisjakt ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ok so i have had a problem recently that my Desire keeps telling me it is running low on memory. i have moved all apps i can onto the SD card,cleared all my browsing history,i mean honestly i think i have about 4 apps other than the defaults and it still keeps telling me that it is running ut of space.

any ideas and how do i clear space?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,094
    I'm definitely getting a Samsung, I like Samsungs and have had a few so far, I was just wondering if you had any good suggestions where to buy it, other than just checking prisjakt ;)
    I never pay for a phone cash, always have and always will get my phones with a contract.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    ok so i have had a problem recently that my Desire keeps telling me it is running low on memory. i have moved all apps i can onto the SD card,cleared all my browsing history,i mean honestly i think i have about 4 apps other than the defaults and it still keeps telling me that it is running ut of space.

any ideas and how do i clear space?
    Google is your best friend then - I'm sure you'd find heaps of fixes for this with a solid search

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I never pay for a phone cash, always have and always will get my phones with a contract.
    Yeah, but I cant do that, I'm only here temporarily (thats the way it looks for now) on a temporary uppehållstillstånd so I dont think I can get a contract even if I wanted to ;)

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,098
    Yeah, but I cant do that, I'm only here temporarily (thats the way it looks for now) on a temporary uppehållstillstånd so I dont think I can get a contract even if I wanted to ;)
    Do you have a real personal number or also a temporary one? If you have a real one then you can get a contract.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

My wonderful LG Optimus drowned this summer, when a girl threw my pants in the sea. :cry:

I'm now pondering getting the Wildfire S. Any thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)