Android (68 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Do you have a real personal number or also a temporary one? If you have a real one then you can get a contract.
I have a real personnummer (at least I think I do), but I think it would be cheaper for me to buy it in cash than on contract beacuse I spend less than 100 SEK a month, and I think I'd have to pay more on a contract. Plus, I have no idea where I'll be next year and I dont want a locked phone, I prefer my phones unlocked.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,105
    My wonderful LG Optimus drowned this summer, when a girl threw my pants in the sea. :cry:

I'm now pondering getting the Wildfire S. Any thoughts?
    Not a bad phone, I got to play with one last week but as Sheik said, the small screen is not really something that i would go for.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,106
    I have a real personnummer (at least I think I do), but I think it would be cheaper for me to buy it in cash than on contract beacuse I spend less than 100 SEK a month, and I think I'd have to pay more on a contract. Plus, I have no idea where I'll be next year and I dont want a locked phone, I prefer my phones unlocked.
    Right. But Android phones are never locked even on contracts.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    But the Desire lacks good amount of internal memory for installing apps. Plus, the multi-touch on the Desire has problems cos it's not true multi-touch. So I recommended the DZ.
    Yeah, but you can install them on the SD card as of the Froyo update, and i think Gingerbread was realeased a few days ago as well.

Anyways, my suggestion would be the Galaxy S.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    I have Galaxy S2 and I couldn't be more happy with it. Even the battery life is somewhat ok when you don't overuse it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    My cooworker has it and he is very happy with it, he as a major computer guy so he knows his way around the tech stuff. He was the reason I bought Galaxy S2.

Apr 15, 2006
    Yeah, but you can install them on the SD card as of the Froyo update, and i think Gingerbread was realeased a few days ago as well.

Anyways, my suggestion would be the Galaxy S.
    As a well experienced user of the Desire, I know that native A2SD is not a good solution. You should either get the Desire, root it, and install a ROM with A2SD+ or DATA2SD, or just go with the Desire Z if you don't want to do the rooting way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)