Android (10 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
2 of my co-workers got the Incredible S and Sensation each. I must say, they are both sexy devices hardware and software-wise. Thankfully, due to the community, I have some of the elements of HTC Sense on the Sensation. :cool:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,067
    There is a ROM called Revolution I think, it has Sense 3.0 and is made to fit on many devices, the DHD, Incredible S, Desire etc.

But I haven't rooted yet and I am not in the mood of doing it either.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,072
    That's awesome.

Speaking of customizing, I would like to paint my barely there case-mate as they offer only black and silver and I want a flashy colour.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    bezares: Yeah try JuiceDefender :)

Recently my phone has stopped charging at times. I don't know if it's the charger that's busted or what. Today it charged find though but only through the USB cable, regular charger didn't work. And sometimes it doesn't charge through USB either. Any ideas?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,080
    bezares: Yeah try JuiceDefender :)

Recently my phone has stopped charging at times. I don't know if it's the charger that's busted or what. Today it charged find though but only through the USB cable, regular charger didn't work. And sometimes it doesn't charge through USB either. Any ideas?
    Maybe the battery is damaged? Try a new battery. Have you tried charging via the USB cable but connected to an adapter in the wall? Or even to a car charger?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)