• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It would. But do you believe in it?
I don't believe in it but there is one scenario with a very beautiful outcome and that alone keeps me going. I do lose it on the way like against Inter, I simply turned off the match after 30 minutes. Yesterday I did not bother with the first half, I had nothing else to do when the second half started and found it entertaining. Then seeing the penalty miss and Gatusso looking like an aubergine at the end of the match made it all very funny.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Lol at people gaining hope after supercoppa. We looked like conceding every time under real pressure, our GK was our best player.

It was the same as before, when you have superior talent you’ll win some and lose some, and luckily we won this. Pirlo is still clueless. He ain’t getting sacked, so the roller coaster season is far from over.

Inter wasn’t rock bottom, with this midfield and defense we have multiple Fiorentina type losses coming.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The roller coaster ride will continue...highly doubt anyone would dispute that however let's hope there are more highs than lows and we manage to win the scudetto.

I have hope that pirlo will stop the experimenting and hopefully will get a fitter and more available squad to choose from on a consistent basis. He hasn't had that and a lot of players look sluggish.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The roller coaster ride will continue...highly doubt anyone would dispute that however let's hope there are more highs than lows and we manage to win the scudetto.

I have hope that pirlo will stop the experimenting and hopefully will get a fitter and more available squad to choose from on a consistent basis. He hasn't had that and a lot of players look sluggish.
Theres a contradiction here though - if rollercoaster ride continues, we're not winning the Scudetto. Only a standard Juventus winning machine performance in the 2nd half of the season will cut the gap, if Pirlo continues to clown around we're probably finishing 3rd.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Yep really need to go on a ten game win streak to put pressure on the teams above us.

Sadly I really can't see that happening as the break in between the CL group stages and knockouts is where we're supposed to pick up points to try and put some breathing space between us the rest but instead we dropped alot.

We'll have even more games now with CL back and the Coppa.

Mar 10, 2009
If we somehow win the CL all will be forgiven. Pirlo was part of Ancelotti's AC Milan who was awful in the league, bar 2004, and great in the CL so maybe that's his priority lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)