• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Once the staff is complete we out for some blood

:fab::pavel::cherubino:

- - - Updated - - -

I strongly doubt a claim that Dest is more technical than Cuadrado.

Cuadrado technique is crazy for a right back, since he was already a very technical winger.

Anyway we dont need someone to bench Cuadrado, especially not with a back 3. We need someone to sub for Cuadrado and thats only if Danilo leaves.
Agreed, our alternatives for Cuads and AS are non existent, and we need some competition there badly. Not sure if Dest is that but he can't be worse than Danilo was

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
I strongly doubt a claim that Dest is more technical than Cuadrado.

Cuadrado technique is crazy for a right back, since he was already a very technical winger.

Anyway we dont need someone to bench Cuadrado, especially not with a back 3. We need someone to sub for Cuadrado and thats only if Danilo leaves.
Dest is no pure right back, he’s been playing as right winger and right back since he was a kid.

But yeah, maybe it’s exaggerated, but they have the same profile.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
llorente was shit for us. i'd rather not.

to be honest i am not a fan of big lumbering strikers. not all of them can be ibra or dzeko in terms of quality

i prefer strikers just a tad bit shorter but that have better mix of technique, speed, and strength. guys like zapata, kane, suarez in terms of those qualities.
Good post.
We need to bring kean back.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good post.
We need to bring kean back.
Why is that?
I`ll tell you why we shouldnt - When we signed Kean he was an extremely young player who was eager to impress and create his career.
Kean then got sold to Everton - Kean got the chance to prove he is that talented bastard he is yet he hasnt proven shit.
If we get Kean back we arent getting the young kid who want to impress (that breakthrough kid and all the hype that helped him while being a youngster at a club like Juve).
If we get Kean back we are getting the whole package like it is. We get a young player who is no longer unknown with expectations and pressure on him to deliver, (similar to his scenario with Everton).
and of course there is this issue with his behavior which isnt exactly the best but what can we expect from someone who idolize Balotelli...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Of course talking and doing are two completely different things in regards to... anything in life.

But you make it sound like aspiring to build something the way it’s meant to be played (because as much as I can appreciate a good well thought defensive approach, the basic objective of a football game is to win by scoring goals which means moving forward towards your opponent) is just the choice of any amateur? The biggest teams in the world today follow that philosophy and so do the best coaches.

I’m glad that’s what inspires him. Lets hope he can pull it off.
That's the thing though can he pull it off?

People seen to be fapping around here due to a zoom call he had and tabloids speculating about his super evolved attacking football he's gonna implement here.

Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled he has a modern approach to football but at the end of the day it's just words to me.

Ferrara said the same and got found out so it remains to be seen what'll happen to Pirlo but I certainly don't expect a Scudetto this year and I'll treat this as year zero again for us.

I hope I'm wrong.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If anything we might even scrape another Scudetto purely because of CR and Dybala. I can't see our midfield being worse it just shouldn't be possible. Even if our defence will be a far cry from what it was if we can just feed Ronaldo we'll be fine

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That's the thing though can he pull it off?

People seen to be fapping around here due to a zoom call he had and tabloids speculating about his super evolved attacking football he's gonna implement here.

Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled he has a modern approach to football but at the end of the day it's just words to me.

Ferrara said the same and got found out so it remains to be seen what'll happen to Pirlo but I certainly don't expect a Scudetto this year and I'll treat this as year zero again for us.

I hope I'm wrong.
I totally understand you. It's for sure a gamble but I'm choosing to believe for how much he understood the game. He was already a tactician as a player and he's got the respect that very few do. He's a legend.

I never wanted somebody to succeed as much as this guy so fingers crossed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I totally understand you. It's for sure a gamble but I'm choosing to believe for how much he understood the game. He was already a tactician as a player and he's got the respect that very few do. He's a legend.

I never wanted somebody to succeed as much as this guy so fingers crossed.
This. Pirlo has to be one of the most intelligent, tactically adept footballers ever and, from reading his book, he is very cocky, self assured and not at all afraid to tell others what he thinks of them/ what needs to be said.

dude casually mentions preparing for and winning the World Cup as if it was nothing. Pretty sure he's got ice in the veins.

I also remember him mentioning that his least favorite part of football was pre match warmups. That he thought they were useless masturbation and never put any effort into them :howler:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This. Pirlo has to be one of the most intelligent, tactically adept footballers ever and, from reading his book, he is very cocky, self assured and not at all afraid to tell others what he thinks of them/ what needs to be said.

dude casually mentions preparing for and winning the World Cup as if it was nothing. Pretty sure he's got ice in the veins.

I also remember him mentioning that his least favorite part of football was pre match warmups. That he thought they were useless masturbation and never put any effort into them :howler:
The way he took his PKs vs France & England was cold-blooded as fuck.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Pirlo has to be one of the most intelligent, tactically adept footballers ever and, from reading his book, he is very cocky, self assured and not at all afraid to tell others what he thinks of them/ what needs to be said.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I suppose, but Pirlo has to be one of the most intelligent, tactically adept footballers ever and, from reading his book, he is very cocky, self assured and not at all afraid to tell others what he thinks of them/ what needs to be said.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Pirlo has to be one of the most intelligent, tactically adept footballers ever and, from reading his book, he is very cocky, self assured and not at all afraid to tell others what he thinks of them/ what needs to be said.

Guys, hear me out

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Why is that?
I`ll tell you why we shouldnt - When we signed Kean he was an extremely young player who was eager to impress and create his career.
Kean then got sold to Everton - Kean got the chance to prove he is that talented bastard he is yet he hasnt proven shit.
If we get Kean back we arent getting the young kid who want to impress (that breakthrough kid and all the hype that helped him while being a youngster at a club like Juve).
If we get Kean back we are getting the whole package like it is. We get a young player who is no longer unknown with expectations and pressure on him to deliver, (similar to his scenario with Everton).
and of course there is this issue with his behavior which isnt exactly the best but what can we expect from someone who idolize Balotelli...
Kean is only 20 and obviously can’t have too much responsibility. If he were to come, he will have CR7 and Dybala to take away his pressure and perform/grow in a healthier environment. Salah failed at EPL, but came to Roma to become a great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)