Andrea Pirlo (19 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Guess what, Ronaldo is our best crosser. We need a tall center forward who is good in the air not someone like Lacazette.
Higuain despite being 6'1 is miserable at heading the ball and has cost us many goals this season with his half hearted attempts to head the ball into the net.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Owned by Palace. A tall striker in the EPL? they're gonna want 100m for him.
Trabzonspor have an obligation to buy Sorloth for just £5.5million which would be triggered if he plays 50 percent of the club's matches next season.

Palace are powerless and cannot break the loan agreement, meaning they will have to watch Sorloth leave on the cheap. Trabzonspor president Ahmet Agaoglu intends to trigger the clause prematurely this summer but a source has told Express Sport that he will then "move to Germany or Spain"

Give them Khedira

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
For the longest time I thought Khedira was originally Turkish. But yeah, Sorloth scores alot of goals, would be handy off the bench. Norwegian Llorente
llorente was shit for us. i'd rather not.

to be honest i am not a fan of big lumbering strikers. not all of them can be ibra or dzeko in terms of quality

i prefer strikers just a tad bit shorter but that have better mix of technique, speed, and strength. guys like zapata, kane, suarez in terms of those qualities.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
llorente was shit for us. i'd rather not.

to be honest i am not a fan of big lumbering strikers. not all of them can be ibra or dzeko in terms of quality

i prefer strikers just a tad bit shorter but that have better mix of technique, speed, and strength. guys like zapata, kane, suarez in terms of those qualities.
I agree with you. I just don't have a gauge on how broke we are so I'm really lowering my expectations on new signings.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the best we can hope for is two things.

one is that pirlo can ignite the hunger and fire back into the old guard (bonucci, sandro, chiellini depending on his condition)

and the other is just like conte, inzaghi and gasperini, he can make his players, even the average ones perfom better as part of a unit vs their own individial quality ( rabiot, arthur, milik if he joins)

that is best case scenario. problem is that you sometimes get lucky with coaches like conte that bring out the best right away. but in case of inzaghi and gasperini it was many years of being in charge before we saw their current monster teams. will we have patience to wait? i dont know

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Pirlo is a high risk maneuver, but if you've been a fan of the club for years and think Juve makes uncalculated decisions, I don't know what to say.

And lol at thought of us sacrificing scudetto ambitions and starting over with youth squad small FM team style, hoping we'll finish in CL spot. Overreaction much?
Only time will tell who's in denial and who's overreacting. I hope I am wrong, but speaking of uncalcuated decisions I can site a dozen of them done in the last couple of years easily.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
the best we can hope for is two things.

one is that pirlo can ignite the hunger and fire back into the old guard (bonucci, sandro, chiellini depending on his condition)

and the other is just like conte, inzaghi and gasperini, he can make his players, even the average ones perfom better as part of a unit vs their own individial quality ( rabiot, arthur, milik if he joins)

that is best case scenario. problem is that you sometimes get lucky with coaches like conte that bring out the best right away. but in case of inzaghi and gasperini it was many years of being in charge before we saw their current monster teams. will we have patience to wait? i dont know
Gasp was very impressive in Genoa first stint. He needs fast players.

- - - Updated - - -

Only time will tell who's in denial and who's overreacting. I hope I am wrong, but speaking of uncalcuated decisions I can site a dozen of them done in the last couple of years easily.
I'm sorry but hoping we'll finish top 4 is insane. We'll be scudo favs.

Dozen? Historically, Juve is a very prepared and organized club. Same has been true under AA. Calculated bets don't always pay off.

- - - Updated - - -

So one report says Pirlo asked for a Full back, the other says he will play a 3 back line? Plan A & B?
1d0416739c31389a56dafaf0a2e8cf79.png
FBs play as WBs in back 3. We're now linked with Gosens.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people think we willing use a 3 man defence. It’s been 5 years since we used it and Pirlo himself seems to favour a 4-3-3
Pirlo also said depends on players at disposal.

Back 3 does make sense with our defenders, incl Cuadra. (And I like 3421 more than 352 bc of the extra line.)

As do the profiles of some of the names we've been linked with recently: Gosens, Lacazette (Ronaldo/LAM and CF backup), Jimenez (better qlty as starter than Milik). Need younger versions of last two or better deals.

Kulu as Dybala/RAM backup. Ciao Zaniolo till next summer.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ze only q about 3421 is how will they shape up defensively?

Ron and Dybi both tracking back as LM and RM is surely out of the question.

Dybala F9? Need an actual mid or someone with Kulu's grinta as one of the AMs who can track back, forming 532 defensively, leaving Dybaldo up top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)