Andrea Pirlo (62 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Would you guys consider De Zerbi or Gasperini for the job?

Since 1937483839% we’ll go after Italian coach
I like both coaches and mentioned De Zerbi in the summer. However, I think it is too early a move for him in his career. I also think he is not the type of coach we need at the moment nor Gasp.

I want us to stay clear of these coaches who stick to their philosophy and play open football just now. Unfortunately the failed Sarri and Pirlo appointments have created too many problems.

What we need is someone to steady the ship and get back to basics by making us organised and motivated again.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol at people wanting Zidane here thinking he's foreign. Zidane is as Calcio as they come, dont let his CL wins fool you, they were won mainly thanks to GOAT, an amazing midfield, plus Real's clout. Despite his Calcioness. Trust me.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
And you that shit on my birthday?

I HATE you.

I hope for you to not miss the next game, is how much I hate you.
Its your birthday?? Daaammn why didn’t you tell us? happy bday, man!

@Post Ironic @Osman @Fr3sh @Hust @AFL_ITALIA @Lion Hey it’s our boy’s bday. He’s finally old enough to lose his virginity to that Bavarian emo former Nazi walking stick no ass hoe we gun send to his house. @Mark is paying.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Its your birthday?? Daaammn why didn’t you tell us? happy bday, man!

@Post Ironic @Osman @Fr3sh @Hust @AFL_ITALIA @Lion Hey it’s our boy’s bday. He’s finally old enough to lose his virginity to that Bavarian emo former Nazi walking stick no ass hoe we gun send to his house. @Mark is paying.
His birth is not cause for celebration. Its cause for mourning for the entire universe

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pirlo is gone at the end of the season.
The question is who is coming in his place.
What Pirlo says right now is just for continuity sake, to make the players focused on the two remaining objectives coppa and Seria A

Maybe if he miraclesly win seria A then he is going to stay. Slim chances though.
Lol dont be so sure.

Agnelli LOVES this fucker,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)